2 - Hi! Im toby.

I wake up still tired because I didn't get any sleep and im still getting used to the very new time zone.

I get up and look around the empty room, the only thing up was the pictures of my old life, my friends, the city itself.

It brings me back a bit kinda wanting to go home there. Its nice with the backround noise of cars but its not fun hearing curses through the wall at night.

The thought of it makes me want to go over and yell, but I can't. The first interaction with my neighbors can't be me yelling at them for being loud.

I'll think about it later, for now im going to eat.

I go down stairs to see mom cooking bacon and eggs, it smelt really good and i was pretty hungry.

I take a box of cereal from out of the closet. "We're about to eat hun." Mom says seeing im taking food out.

"I know but im starving. Can I have a small bowl?" I ask her. "Fine. Just if you dont eat all of your meal, its your fault." She replies and i nod.

I do what I said and I only have a small bowl, then my dad came down. "Hey Mike wanna bring them over to talk with the neighbors?" Mom asks my dad.

"Sure." I get a bit nervous because nows the time to decide if I should say anything. But I cant! But i don't want to hear the yelling anymore.

My mind raced before in what felt like a matter of seconds we were there, standing infront of the door to there house.

My dad rings the door bell and I hear foot steps coming towards the door.

"Hello?" A boy, brown hair, the same size as me stand in the door way, he was kinda cute.

THIS is the person screaming?

He was wearing jeans and a redish top. After a bit of silence my dad breaks the ice saying. "We're the new neighbors. This is lily." He said pointing to me "and this is Natalie." He said finishing.

"Hi! I'm toby." The boy said giving a smile and a bit of a wave. "Nice to meet you... lily and Natalie." He said remembering our names.

"Nice to meet you too." I say giving a warm smile to... toby.

This boy doesn't look like he could be making this noise. But his voice is the one I heard.

"Oh- wait I have somthing for you!" He exclaims. "Uh- give me one sec." He darts into the house and me my dad and Natalie stand there awkwardly.

After a couple of seconds he comes stumbling back out with a pie in his hands.

"Me and my sister made this yesterday once we heard there was new people coming to live here." He says handing dad the pie.

"Thank you so much!" He says. After we stood there for a second dad asked me and Natalie "anything else?"

This was my time to say that he was being noisy. But instead of that i day "no, im good. It was nice to meet you toby." And i shake his hand.

Im an idiot.

Maybe it was for the better. Maybe it was for one night and he had a friend over, what was his name.. tommy?

Maybe he'll stop.

I go back inside and eat, the food already ready on a plate.

It took a while, til around 7:00 before the screaming started again, this time worse. Less laughing more screaming like somthing terrible was happening.

"What the hell could he be doing!" I mumble angrily.