4 - School

First day of school. Wow. Its only now just occurring to me that I hadn't built a life for me back at home, I had no friends, I just put my head down and walked through everyday without realizing how lonely I am.

But now, ill make a life for myself.

I dont want to be popular... most popular people don't end up to well, they were jerks to me in my old school.

Not all of them are bad... there was one named Kasey, she was apart of the group of "popular kids" but she never looked happy and they never treated her like they did to each other, i wanted to help but she didn't seem to want help.

Whatever. New school, New life. Maybe i can get some friends?

All of this runs through my mind while in the car not having anything else to do during the car ride.

After a bit of thinking about what my new life could be like the car slows and turns into a drive way that leads up to a big building, my collage.

"Okay hun get ready we're here." My mom says and i grab my backpack from off the car floor and zip it up puting it beside me so that when we get there and i take off my seat belt I could put it on.

The car comes to a stop.

I un-clip my seat belt and open the door "bye mom!" I say and before I can close it she says "have fun! Stay safe!"

I close the door and turn around to see the building.

Kids are rushing in bumping into each other and talking, giggling, and pushing.

I pass a couple of groups of girls and they all stare at me whispering to each other.

I glance down at the ground and keep walking holding onto my backpack straps.

I walk into the building and go into my class, no one i know was here, all unfamiliar faces that seem to stare at me as I come in.

After everyone sits down to my right theres an empty seat and there's one girl sitting to my left, glasses and light brown short hair with a big smile and books in her desk.

She turns to me and sees im looking at her she smiles more and says "hello! I'm Katherine! Call me kat." I give her a smile and say less enthusiastically but kindly "hello, im lily. Im from America. Nice to meet you Katherine."

I smile to her. "Excuse me settle down. There's a new student, her name is lily, shes from America say hi." The teacher said, she was very short with her hair in a bun and a pencil going threw it.

"Uh- hi. I-Im lily." I say with my eyes looking at the desk.

Before i could get embarrassed anymore the door slowly opens and a familiar face pops in.

Toby!

"Hey sorry I'm late, over slept." He said with a smile looking at the teacher. "Its fine. Go sit down now toby."

He nods and turns looking at me and once he sees my face he gives me a cute smile and sits down in the empty desk next to me.

~time skip cause you don't want to hear school stuff and im lazy~

After school I was waiting outside for my mom to pick my up sitting on the steps that go up to the front doors of the school.

Some flocks of people passing by and some other kids siting forther away from me on the big steps.

After a bit someone sits next to me i turn to see the strangers face but instead of it being a stranger its toby.

"Hey." I say looking at him with a warm smile. "Ello." He says doing the same. "Cool we're in the same class. You kinda saved me from dieing of embarrassment." I say jokingly "I o'ith you my life." I say with bit of a bow.

He giggles a bit and says "you do, you do." With a smirk. "Wanna come over to my house again? Chat loves you. I'll be streaming dreamsmp though no lore or anything."

"Lore?" I ask confused. "Oh yeah, im on this server called the dreamsmp and it has lore and plot. Its really cool! But for now im just building SnowChester."

"SnowChester?" I say letting a giggle escape me. "Yep. Its my home for now." He says.

"Alright... and sure, I'll come over!"