3 - My new neighbor

I got more sleep then I did the other night, but still when I woke up I was fuming.

I was ready to go over to toby and tell him my mind. I got up and put some clothes on;

I went down stairs and no one was here other than my sister

I went down stairs and no one was here other than my sister. Mom and dad must be at there new jobs.

"Hey Nat. I'm going out." I said puting my shoes on. "Mom told you not to leave me here alone~" she complained.

"Fine. Want to come with? I'm only going down the street." I told her. "Oh to that kids house, whats his name toby?" She asks. "Yep. Want to come or not?" I ask getting back on subject.

"He's pretty cute." She commented "What the hell your 11 hes, what my age?!"

"Just because I say someone's cute doesn't mean anything!" She yells clearly flustered.

"C'mon. Let's go, get your shoes on." I say moving on. "Okayyy." She responds. "Your the one who wanted to come."

After she gets ready I open the door kinda regreting my decision to go and scold are new neighbor, the anger is kinda wearing off but I still need to atleast tell him a bit or it will keep going.

As we walked, well, Natalie skipped, my mind was still wondering if i should turn back, but I have Natalie with me so she'll probably not be okay with me walking her out here just to turn around.

We get to the door and i ring the door bell. After a bit a women, much older then toby walk to us, most likely his mother.

"Hello?" The women said. I start "Hello, im the new neighbor-" "oh! Toby told me you stopped by before! Come in!" She says moving to the side obviously showing to come in.

I could have just said "no actually, I wanted to say toby is being a bit loud." But instead I said "oh- alright. Thank you." And walked into the house.

Now what? We walked in and she told us to sit at the table. "So where are you two young ladys from, you sound American?" She asked.

"Uh- Yeah. New York. We lived in the city." I tell her. "Oh so a big change. Well I hope you don't have to much trouble settling in. Oh-  Toby's upstairs if you want to go talk to him." She says.

And again like an idiot I didn't just say "oh about toby..." but instead "sure!"

"I think ill walk home." Natalie says. "You know the way?" I ask. "Its the house next to this one, yes I know the way." She says and rolls her eyes walking out of the house.

I sigh and turn back around to go up the stairs.

I hear laughing and talking and i immediately know which room it is due to the noise.

He probably has a friend over that he's talking to, and I just really want to turn back and go home but I wouldnt know what to say to- whats her last name? Uh- I guess tobys mother for now.

I grab the handle and open the door saying "hello toby." Immediate shock covers his face. "Hey lily im streaming..." he says and i dont know what that means so I just move closer to see his monitors.

"Uh-" i could see usernames and words flying past and toby says "hey chat. Uh- this is my new neighbor..."

"Chat?" I ask and he points to the words flying past so fast that you can only read it when it laggs a bit. You can make out;

WOMEN!!!

PogChamp

Hello!

"So your- your- live!?" I asks again. "Yeah.. this is chat here, and this is mincraft.. oh and here's tommy!" He says handing me his headphones.

I put them on hearing a loud voice screaming "I DIDNT KNOW YOU HAD A WOMEN IN YOUR HOUSE TUBBO!"

"Uh- h-hello tommy." I say stuttering a bit. "Women!" He yells again.

"Yeah... im lily and I take it your tommy?" I ask. "Yes that is me!" Tubbo takes out the headphone and now the whole room is filled with the sounds of the game and tommy.

"So this is live infront of how many people?" I ask toby. "Uh- probably 60k, im not playing dreamsmp right now so..." i cut him off saying "60K!!"

"Uh huh. We are live on twitch." I've heard of twitch before, and watched some stuff that was live on twitch but it was posted on YouTube, but to be on a stream?

Holy crap.

"Here." He says getting up out of his chair, i take the hint and sit down puting my hands on the warm keyboard.

"Woah." i say moving around getting the controls down. "This is mincraft. When did they add gears?" I ask still confused a bit. "Uh- its a mod thing..." he said and he gives me a tour of the server.

After a bit we go to someone else's base, there names are ranboo and fundy?

Wierd names.

I get close to them and ask "do I need to join there call?" "No, just press this, it has proximity chat." I didnt know what that means but I hit the button and said "hello?" And from the game one of them said "hello? Are you tubbos sister?"

"No sadly im not. Im his neighbor, and you are?" I ask. "Im fundy, this is ranboob." He says hitting ranboos character "ranboob?" I ask confused and tubbo just laughs behind me.

"Hello. Im ranBOO." He says clearly angry and fundy. "Whats your name?" He asks me "uh lily."

I hear someone join the discord call "Hello neighborino." And then left. I dont get the joke but everyone started laughing. "Who the hell-?"

"That was George." Toby, or as I've just found out to be tubbo, clarified.

"Alright..." i say a bit weary. "Well, ima rap it up bye ranboo bye fundy. We did good chat! Thank you for joining us, we will be raiding fund- OH! Change of plans chat the caption is streaming we will be raiding him... again thank you for joining me go show the captain some support. Bye~!" Toby says clicking a button.

"Did you end?" I ask him. "Yeah." He says getting up and hopping onto his bed out of frame from the camera.

"That was- weird to say the least." I say. "Yea... sorry you had to stumble into that." He says. Before i say its fine my thoughs spill out of my mouth saying "so that's why your so loud."

I cover my mouth not really wanting to sound that much like an ass but its to late, surprisingly he took it well saying "oh yea I am really loud."

He smiles a bit telling me he's fine with me saying that. "Ill try to be a bit quieter." He says and i give him a warm smile back.

For the rest of the day we hung out and talked, turns out hes really interesting and even has his own- what was it called? Youtooz. (Guess who bought one B) )

After a bit i had to leave and get home before my parents got home, once I got there I got in bed still really tired because i couldnt sleep the two nights before.

I go into the sleeping bag and think about what happened to day, still a bit mind boggled.

Well atleast i have a new friend, a good one at that.