6 - Women!!

~Three days later~

As im walking into the driveway, home from school, i open the door to my house. I walk in and go upstairs to get packed for the week over at Toby's place with tommy.

"Where are you going in a rush?" I hear Natalie say behind me. "To pack, did mom and dad not tell you?" Once she shakes her head i continue saying "im going over to tobys house for a bit."

"Wa-" he says whiny "why can't I go to a friend's house!"

We both already knew the answer, which was that she doesn't have any new friends, but this was my one week alone.

Instead of answering i give her a warm smile "you'll be alright. Mom and dad trust you to stay home for about an hour before they get home after school so you can watch what you'd like on the TV."

She slightly frowns the corners of her mouth tipping downward a bit but i had to get packed so I couldn't comfort her any more.

"You'll be fine." I say and she turns away out of my room.

I sigh and look around my room. I get what I can, some clothes that would last me the week and some other stuff to allow me to last.

My nerves start to get to me when my mom and dad get home to say goodbye then ill leave.

I hear the car going up the fairly small drive way.

After a couple of seconds I hear a knock and i go to the door opening it to let mom in, she always gets home first because she cleans old folks homes but my dad works till 7:00, right now its only 4:00.

"Hello honey." She says as she walks in puting some stuff down and walking further into the house.

"Im going to go to tobys now." I tell her "So quick?" She asks. "Yeah, I wanted to say bye to you before I left. Love ya."

"You you too. Be careful stay safe and ill always be next door if you need me. Be sweetie."

I grab my bag and before i walk out of the house I yell "bye nat!"

After I start walking to the boys home I was glad that I don't need to walk that far away, the bags weren't that heavy but still a pain to carry.

Once I get to his house I knock on the door hearing "SHES HERE TUBBO SHES HERE!!!" From inside, instantly knowing that tommy had already arrived.

When the door opens im greeted with tobys smiling face and tommy behind him. Looking at these two makes me loose any nerves I had coming here.

Interrupting my thoughts tommy screams "Women!!"

"Me!" I yell back not quite matching his level of enthusiasm. "Tommy sh~ let the poor women come in." Toby says in a joking matter.

They both step back and let me come into the house.

I go upstairs and put my stuff in tobys room and sit on his bed hearing quite foot steps then loud ones running up the steps, first tubbo then tommy appears in the door way.

They come into the room and tommy sits on tobys chair and toby sits on the bed next to me. "So?" I say. "Lets stream." Tommy say out of the blue.

"Okay, sure why not." Toby responds without thinking about it to much. "Alright." I say watching toby get up and get things ready for tommy, once je goes live he starts playing the a song and puts up a "starting soon" screen.

After a bit of listening to the music i laugh a bit because the song is about a kitchen gun.

Toby starts dancing a bit to the music, just with his hands and i do too mimicking what he's doing and laughing a bit.

After a bit tommy gets impatient and turns off the starting soon screen with me and tubbo still dancing a bit "hello chat! Its me big T, and im here with these two mother-"

"Hello chat!! Its me! Your favorite white girl!" I yell in the back round. "Im here with a women chat!" Tommy yells "yes the only women tommy has ever talked to." I joke.

"No I have had so many women!" He says blabbering on about how many girl friends he has. "Sure." Toby says clearly wanting to get on with the stream.

"Today chat we will be doing media share you laugh you loose with all three of us, you know the drill. Each one of us gets 1 life, which adds up to three, so, if all of our lives are gone we end stream!"

"We're like wilbur! We're like wilbur!" Tommy shouts.

As we watch tubbo was the first to break, he almost laughed at the stupid videos so I kinda guessed he would "God damn it." He says.

"Yess~!" Tommy yells "now me vs the women!"

"Chat, now it's me vs the child" i respond with a smirk.

"Fuck off i am no child!" He responds clearly passed. "Says the child." Say again and toby laughs a bit in the back round "shut up tubbo."

We continue to watch videos my face stone cold, not getting alot of the memes but still enjoying spending time with chat tommy and toby.

Eventually tommy makes himself laugh "YES!!" I scream loudly with my hands in the air.

"That doesn't count! I made myself laugh!" He says fake mad at me for the entertainment of chat.

"And the women wins!" Toby says stepping back into frame. "I know we said after all of are lives were gone we would leave but we gotta go chat. Hope you enjoyed!"

"BYE CHAT!" Tommy yells. "Bye~" i say and toby ends.

"That was fun." I say with a smile "Why'd we end~" tommy complains "Diner time." Toby responds. "But its only 6:30!" Tommy yells "well its time to eat, lets go down stairs."

We walk down the creeky stairs into the dining room, food on the table and Ms. Smith was in the kitchen "toby! Come set the table!" She yells.

"Ok mum!" He yells back going into the kitchen. Tommy sits down at the table and i follow toby seeing if they needed any help.

"Need anything Ms. Smith?" I ask toby mother and toby turns glancing at me then back at the silverware he was getting. "No, thank you though, you and toby can go sit once he put the forks and knives on the table."

I nod to her and me and toby walk back into the dining room and he puts the silverware on the table, he sat in the middle of me and tommy.

After we eat (ur favorite food idk) we go back into tobys room and after a long time of playing minecraft and talking at 12:00 we decide to get ready to go to bed.

I go into the bathroom and get changed into some plain pajamas and brush my teeth with the tooth brush I packed.

After a bit of me and them getting ready we were ready for bed "so~ where are we sleeping?" I ask toby. "Uh- there's only one guest bed.. do one of you want to sleep together or with me?"

"I call guest bed." Tommy says "I guess ill sleep in your bed then." I tell toby. "Alright." He responds.

"Goodnight guys." Tommy says. "Night tom." I respond and he turns around walking out of tobys room.

Tubbo jumps into bed and so do I, we both turn away from each other on the bed.

After about what seems hours but was more likely to be only a half an hour, I get bored and another wave of tired makes me want to go to sleep more but my brain won't let me.

I turn over to see toby with his eyes close smileing a bit "toby?" I whisper quietly "you awake?" I ask.

With no response I know hes smiling in his sleep. He looks really cute. I say to myself.

I close my eyes once more but this time I could feel the tiredness drifting me off into sleep.