5 - I Do Adore

"And we're done! Do you think it looks good?" Toby asks me "hell yeah!" I say and tubbo jumps his character around bobbing his head up and down which makes me laugh a bit.

"Alright! Chat! I had an amazing time with you all today. Im going to end it up here. There's to many of you guys to raid so go where ever you want chat! Bye~" toby says saying goodbye to chat while I wave in the background.

"Bye~" I say as well before he ends. "That was fun. Didn't get any less weird then before though." I say truthfully but with a hint of playfulness.

"Yeah.." toby says "well, want to uh-?" He says prompting me to say something. "Want to go to the park and listen to music? Maybe we can go to town."

"Sure!" He says jumping up from his chair "well c'mon." He says waving me over "your such a child." I say with a smirk.

"so are you!" He says turning back and jogging out of the room and down stairs to get his shoes on and i do the same.

"We can have, like, a singing competition!" He says excitedly. "Alright big man" i reply.

"Im going out mum!" Toby yells "Be back by 8:00!" She yells back. "You stay up to late." I remark "what time do you go to bed?" He asks "9:30 on a school day 10:00-10:30 on a weekend."

"Jeez women your parents really are strict." He remarks playfully and i shrug my shoulders.

After he sings a song it was my turn to sing one. "Oh- ok.."

"Everything you do it sends me higher than the moon with every twinkle in your eye you strike a match that lights my heart on fire.

When your near i hide my blushing face and trip on my shoe laces.

Grace just isn't my forte but it brings me to my knees when you say, 'hello, how are you, my darling, today?'

I fall into a pile on the floor puppy love is hard to ignore when every little thing you do i do, adore."

I continue to sing the rest of the song and at the end I turn away a bit embarrassed.

When I turn back I see a big warm cute smile on his face full of love.

"That was so good!" He exclaims, loudly.

But for once i don't mind him being loud, not even one bit.

~time skip~

"Thank you." I say looking at toby sincerely before I leave to go home.

"For what?" He asks confused.

"For everything. This moving thing would be alot shitter if you weren't here. Thanks." I say genuinely.

"Aw thank you for being here." He says awkwardly and he giggles a bit realizing how awkward it was.

I give him a smile before turning around to leave "oh-" he says stopping me and I turn back around "Tommys coming here in three days. Want to sleep over with me and him?"

"I would love to."