Chapter 7: Wedding Prep, Take 2

(A/N: Trigger warning ahead! The following chapter will contain themes of physical violence, blood, heart break, and a display of toxic obsession. Reader discretion is advised...And I feel like a monster for writing this chapter, please don't hate me for this! 😭😓)

═══════•°• 💜🖤💜 •°•═══════

The days seemed to blend together for you and Blitzø, it wasn't long before a month had passed. A month without physically seeing your usual crew, and a month away from your original home. It was early in the morning, you yawned, hoping to wake up to your partner. Instead, you looked over to see he wasn't there, the balcony door open. With a worried sigh you rose from the bed, approaching the doors to see Blitzø leaning in the railing. He seemed to be in deep thought as he stared out to the scarlet cityscape.

"You're gonna get cold standing out here alone." He looked back at you with a smile as you held him, kissing his cheek.

"Good morning to you too, how'd you sleep?"

"Great, even better with you laying next to me. What's going on babe, why are you out here so early?"

"It's nothing, just getting some air..."

"It's not nothing, I know you. Whenever you start to think you always isolate yourself. Come on, talk to me, why is my baby out here by himself? You should be in bed, with me.~" you playfully cooed, making him giggle as your claws traveled under his shirt. He moaned softly as you kissed his neck, wrapping his tail around yours as you started to nibble his shoulder.

"(Y/N) please, y-you know how I get...when you..." He moaned a bit louder, feeling you bite him harder.

"I'm not gonna stop until you talk to me. What's on your mind?"

"I don't know...what you mean.~" he giggled as you gently scratched his chest.

"Still not talking huh? Guess I gotta make you talk then.~" He laughed as you picked him up, playfully pulling him back into the room. He turned around to kiss you, making you both fall back onto the bed "If you wanted morning sex you just had to ask...Then again, you've been kinda distant since..."

"I know, the Soul Binding attempt. You'd think after a month I'd be ready to try again..." he sighed, resting his head on your chest "I can't believe it's been that long already, it feels like we settled in just yesterday."

"I know, at least the video chats from the others made this more bearable."

"It's not the same though, I miss everyone, especially Loonie..." You rubbed his back as he started to cry.

"Hey, it's gonna be alright babe. Sure we can't take any risks by seeing them...but there's nothing stopping them from visiting us. How about this, next video chat we invite them to come over. We can hang out, grab a bite to eat, catch up a bit, you can mess with Moxxie like you always do." you teased to make him laugh.

"That's one of the many things I love about you, you always know how to make me laugh." he cooed as he kissed you "I'd like that, would be nice to hug everyone again. And since you mentioned them coming here, there is something I've been wanting to talk about...for a while actually."

"I knew something was bothering you. Tell me, what is it?" you asked as he sat up, looking down at you with worried eyes.

"Weeeell, you know how we've been here for about a month now, right?"

"Yeah?"

"And so far 'he who shall not be named' hasn't found us, right?"

"...Yeeeeah, where are you going with this?"