Chapter 2: A Close Call

"(Y/N), (Y/N)? It's time to wake uuuup." Blitzø giggled, kissing your neck. You chuckled softly, feeling his tail wrap around your leg.

"Mmm, you'll have to try harder than that to wake me up..." you teased, feeling him reposition himself on top of you.

"OK, how about this then?~" He kissed you, his tongue gently slipping through your lips to tease yours. You moaned softly, holding him close as you enjoyed his embrace. You loved it when he tried to wake you up with a kiss, especially with the chance of some morning passion to follow. However, he slowly pulled back, looking down at you with tempting eyes.

"You are by far the sexiest imp I know, you know that right?~"

"Oh I know, because I better be." he joked, both of you laughing "Wait, where's the camera? I've got to get a picture of this." he asked, digging through a nearby drawer.

"What, another morning pin up of me? I swear the album is almost full." you laughed.

"Nooo, our first morning as a soon-to-be married couple...Ah, here it is!" he pulled out a Polaroid camera, holding it up to take the photo. Right at the last moment, you kissed his cheek as he took the photo "Really (Y/N)? As cute at that was my hand moved. What if it came out blurry, I'm already having hard time finding more film for this camera." he whined, waiting for the image to develop.

"Relax, I bet it'll come out fine...See? It looks perfect, just like you.~" you purred, kissing his neck.

"OK that's enough, you're clearly awake. Do you have to work at the bar today?"

"Nope, meaning I'm all yours over at I.M.P. I'm kinda hoping we can do that heist job together, I've been begging for a challenging job for a while."

"Actually, I'm the one going to work today. Well, I'm the boss, so I have to go. You on the other hand get to stay at home today." he said, getting up to get dressed. 

"Wait, so you're giving me the day off? I thought you couldn't stand a day at work without me." you joked as he continued to get ready.

"Yes, I have said that, but I want you to get a head start on the wedding planning. I already have a theme picked out."

"Let me guess, something along the lines of 'Barnyard Chic'?"

"Close, I like to call it 'Starlit Stable'. Think, a farm themed wedding, star lights on the ceiling, the ceiling at the reception looking like the night sky you see on Earth..."

"Wow, I literally proposed to you yesterday Blitzø. It sounds like you've already gotten started without me."

"Hey, you should know me by now. Meaning you should know that I always wanted a farm themed wedding."

"Nooo, you always wanted a horse themed wedding...And that gives me an idea."

"Nope, I don't want to hear it, I want it to be a surprise. I'll see you tonight, love you...Whoa!" You laughed as you grabbed him at the waist, pulling him back into bed with you. He giggled as you held him close with a kiss.

"You know better than to leave me without a kiss.~"

"Look who's being the dork now." he chuckled, leaning you back as he kissed you passionately "Nice try, I can feel you unbuttoning my coat."

"Damn it, so close. I guess morning sex is out of the question?" you asked sweetly, only for him to roll his eyes.

"As nice as that sounds, I gotta go early today. Will you please let me go, I don't want to hear Moxxie complaining this morning."

"Now you know how I feel when you do this to me. If you get bored, or overrun with clients, give me a call, OK?"

"I will, I'll see you later." As the day went on, Blitzø couldn't keep his eyes off his engagement ring. He giggled to himself, happily recalling your proposal. Although he wanted to be happy, his smile started to fade as he recalled everyone's constant warnings.