Chapter 4: A Butler's Task

'I cannot believe he is making me do this. I'd rather give that spoiled brat a bath than stalk his imp lover.' Boxley grumbled to himself as he sit in his car, impatiently sipping his coffee 'I don't understand why I have to be here so early either, I haven't seen a single car go in or out of that lot all morning. It's been almost a week now, I haven't seen anything worth...Wait, who is that?' He quickly took out his camera to see you pulling into the I.M.P. lot, taking photos of you as you exited your car. He zoomed in closer to see a small box in your hand. After a few more minutes of waiting, he saw Blitzø pull in as well. 'There's Master Blitzø, running behind as expected. But what is that young man doing?' he asked himself, confused to see you quickly hide the box behind your back. He could see Loona and Blitzø both approach you, a look of surprise on his face as you presented him the box. Boxley resumed in taking photos, gasping as he saw him treat you with a hug and a kiss 'Well well, that explains his sudden bravery. Master Stolas will not like this.' he commented, watching as your tails started to intertwine. '...What am I doing? They both look so happy, why can't his highness just leave well enough alone? Then again, does he even...Come now Boxley wake up, of course Master Stolas doesn't know about this. That's the whole reason why you're here after all.' He sat back in his seat, looking back at the photos he had taken. Seeing past his guilt, he picked up his phone and messaged the prince.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📱 ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Me: Remember that imp you were skeptical about? He's much closer to Master Blitzø than you thought.

Stolas: How close exactly?

.

.

.

Stolas: Hello, are you still there? How do they know each other??

Me: My apologies sire, needed to plug up my phone. I believe they might be together.

.

.

.

.

Me: Sire?

.

.

.

Stolas: As business partners, correct?

Me: No sire, romantic partners. If don't believe me, I do have--

⊱ ────── {⋅. 📱 .⋅} ───── ⊰

His hand froze on the keyboard for a moment, quickly going back to delete the message.

'Perhaps I shouldn't alarm him so soon, best to play it safe.'

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📱 ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Me: I believe so, I will collect more information as they leave.

Stolas: Good, follow them. If it doesn't look as though he is going home let me know. That will be all.

⊱ ────── {⋅. 📱 .⋅} ───── ⊰