~ 1 : okay ~

𝖯𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍: Saturday October 12: 5am

Nothing better then being a college student and waking up at 5 in the morning to get coffee because you didn't sleep at all last night due to studying.

I knew I shouldn't have gone to that stupid party, it messes up my schedule.

"Hi, can I have a medium Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew please" I said to the man taking my order.

"Is that all for today love?" A voice so familiar. A voice that haunts me even when I'm awake. That is the voice of my enemy, Hwang Hyunjin.

༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞
𝖯𝖺𝗌𝗍: Tuesday February 9: 8 years ago

"Ivy, would you please come up to the front of the classroom and tell us what you got for number 24" The teacher told me.

I had very bad social anxiety causing me get really sweaty palms and almost make the marker fall out of my hands. "For number 24 I got-" I flipped through my notebook to look for the answer I had written.

"You got what Miss Ivy?" The teacher asked me. "I got uhm- give me just one second" I answered even more nervous then what I already was.

Some kids started giggling. "Miss Ivy did you do your homework last night?" I kept looking through every single page and still couldn't find anything. "Yes yes of course teacher but it's not here." I said.

Everyone laughed. "Ivy didn't do her homework, she didn't do her homework!!" The teacher even giggled. "I'm sorry Miss Ivy you can't say you did the homework and then not have it" She said. "ZERO FOR NOT DOING IT! Back to your seat young lady!"

I was in shock. "But I-" "I don't want to hear it Miss, to your seat." She said pointing to my desk.

My eyes landed on my missing homework piece I had just been humiliated for. It was in the hands of Hwang Hyunjin himself. He smiled at me and waved it in front of him.

"Maybe if you would've done mine I wouldn't have stolen yours." He whispered while giggling.

"Mr Hyunjin, would you mind answering the question your IRRESPONSIBLE classmate could not answer for us please?" The teacher asked.

"Why of course teacher." He said smiling while getting his notebook and heading to the board.

Everyone cheered for him and clapped.

How could he be so mean to me. He has a brain I guess. He could use it to do his own homework right? Maybe I should've done his homework. Then I wouldn't have gotten humiliated. I said to myself with tears starting to form in my eyes.

"Look everyone, Ivy is going to cry" Said the boy sitting next to me.

Everyone laughed again. "What did we make you feel bad? Awwww. It's okay maybe next time do your homework!" They said laughing again.

I grabbed my things and ran to the bathroom.

"Why can't I have one normal school day without getting made fun of?!" I yelled to myself in the bathroom stalls.

"Nothing goes my way." I started crying really loud.

Girls started to enter the bathroom and were whispering if there was an elementary schooler in the stalls or something. Then they left except for one girl. I got out of the stall to get more tissues.

She stared at me. "What are you going to laugh at me too?" I said with a stuffy nose. She just looked down. "Oh no I was just wondering if you were okay. My name is Yuna. I'm new here and I'm in your math class. I saw the way everyone was laughing at you. I would've stood up for you but I'm just really shy I'm sorry." She said.

I felt something for the first time. I felt like someone actually cared about me. I started crying and she gave me a hug. "I'll be here for you. I know we just met but I'll be here for you no matter what." She said smiling and stroking  my back to calm me down.

The sound of the bell ringing and kids running out of the clsssroom to get to lunch was heard. A strange sound was heard. Yuna and I looked down, tracing the sound seeing it lead to my stomach. We burst out laughing. "Didn't eat breakfast, sorry." I said wiping my tears as Yuna just giggled.

"Oh and uhm thank you for caring for me. Your the first person that actually makes me feel safe." I told her. "Of course, I have your back." She said. "And I'll have yours" I said smiling.

And that's how I met my bestie ^^

࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎
𝖯𝖺𝗌𝗍: Friday August 17: 3 years later

"We did it Yuna! We made it through our first week of high school omg!" I screamed as we got our things to go home.

"I KNOW!!! Who would've known we'd make it this far." She said putting her hand on her hips.
We both started laughing hysterically.

Everyone stopped what they were doing to watch the male figure walk down the hallway with his friends.

(Hwang Hyunjin and the boys 🙄🤚)

I saw them walk past the hallway and Hyunjin "accidentally" stepping on my laptop.

"Oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean too." He said trying not to laugh and wiping it.

"No it's okay Hyunjin." I said kneeling down to pick my stuff up. Hyunjin just stood there confused as to why you were acting as if making fun of you wasn't painful.

"So Ivy, there's this party one of our older friends is throwing this weekend, do you want to come with us?!" Jisung, Hyunjin's best friend, asked.

"No she isn't invited, we aren't allowed to invite girls that aren't hot." Hyunjin said laughing.

"So does that mean I'm invited??" Yuna said with puppy eyes. Hyunjin looked at her lowkey scared. "No because your friends with her." He said. "So your implying that I AM hot." Yuna said smirking.

Meanwhile Felix listening to the conversation like: 🧍🤳

"Yuna it's okay, we have other things to do like studying." I said to her. She pouted and grabbed her things. "I guess your right." She said as she grabbed my hand to leave.

"Wait Ivy, maybe we can study together." Jisung said. Hyunjin stared at him with disgust and hit his shoulder proceeding to shake his head aggressively.

"Sure I guess." You said smiling oddly. Why the fuck is he being so nice to me, he surely wants something or this is all part of Hyunjins plan to ruining my life.

"Miss Ivy." A teacher stopped us.

I gulped. "Yes teacher?" "Follow me please. Miss Yuna you can go home."

"Oh no teacher I will stay with Ivy. One because she's my bestie and two because I'm afraid to walk home alone." She said giggling.

"Alright then please wait outside the room we will be in." What? I said to myself.

Room? The hell did I do wrong?
_____________________________
IM BACK BESTIES HELLO
this book is going to be somewhat related to the book "Enemies with Benefits." But not really.
If you haven't read it PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES!! AND COMMENTS HELLO THOSE ARE SO FKN FUNNY TO READ!
anyways I wanted to surprise y'all 😌
ALRIGHT LOVE YALL BYE MWAH
don't forget to vote lovely's 💗💗