~ 6 : danger ~

𝘑𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝:
࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎
Ivy had fallen asleep and has been asleep for an hour.

I had to take care of her since her mother had to leave to go take care of her little sister.

I walked by the bed and smiled at her sleeping peacefully.

"What am I going to do with you hm? You get into trouble all the time."

I watched as her chest rose up and down.

"Except for this time it was my fault."

I sat back down in the hospital chairs and listened to music slowly falling asleep also.

I woke up to the sound of Ivy's breathe getting heavier and her sweating.

"Is she okay?" I whispered to myself.

eh maybe it's just a reaction to the medicine the doctors gave her.

"AHHH!"

I got up immediately to try to calm her down.

"Hey hey it's okay-"

She flinched back and stared at me with fear. As if I was some monster.

"I'm sorry I just....I thought you were gonna hit me." She said putting her head down.

My heart shattered into a million pieces.

I grabbed a towel and wiped all her sweat.

I gave her a warm hug afterwards.

Everyone deserves a hug. Especially one that never gets one.
༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞
𝘐𝘷𝘺 𝘗𝘖𝘝:
࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎
I put my head down in embarrassment after I told Jeongin that I thought he was gonna hit me.

He grabbed a towel and wiped my forehead that was dripping sweat.

Then he stood there and watched my tears slowly fall.

He gave me a hug and my eyes soon turned into waterfalls.

"It's okay to let it out." He said.

"Jeongin im sorry I promise everything is fine." I lied to him.

"No you can't lie to me. Who is hitting you?" He said with a serious tone.

There was a knock on the wall.

"Ivy?"

I quickly wiped my tears and Jeongin immediately got up.

"Yes."

"I was sent to come check on you are you alright?" The nurse asked.

"Yes of course. Why?"

"Well because we are required to know, since you are still a minor, why you had those bruises on your arms and thighs? Those have nothing to do with the whole incident. You were only fractured with a bullet in your thigh but the bruises don't add up. Are you living in an abusive household?" She asked me taking out a pen to write on her clipboard.

"You know what I would rather not answer that question. Please let me rest my whole leg is in pain right now and I don't want to be talking about my private life with someone I don't know. Thank you bye bye." I waved and turned the other way.

"What about with someone you do know? You trust this man right? What is your name handsome?" She asked.

Jeongins cheeks turned red. "Jeongin. Yang Jeongin."

She smiled and winked.

"Excuse me?-"

"Right, I'm sorry. Do you trust him?" She asked once more.

"Yes I do with all my heart." I said proudly.

"Then you wouldn't mind telling him what's wrong do you?"

"Jeongin tell her to leave, my leg hurts." I said looking at him.

He didn't move.

"Jeongin!"

"What? Oh right. She isn't available for any personal questions right now please leave." He said showing her the curtain door.

"Fine but only because he asked me." She said smiling and leaving.

I put my blanket on higher and closed my eyes.

"Are you going to tell me?" Jeongin asked.

I bit my lip in worry.

"If I tell you, you can't do anything about it okay? Promise me you won't kill anyone?"

He shook his head. "I can't promise that. But I can try." He said weak smiling.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes.

"My whole life...my dad has always found an excuse to hit me when my mom would be gone. He would make me cook for him at the age of 8 and make me change my little sisters diapers while he would go out with his friends to drink. He would come back before my mom did to pretend he was there the whole time. If he would see one thing out of place or not washed, he would abuse me. He would also say I was a mistake and keeps denying that I'm his daughter. My mom would come home too tired to notice my bruises and that my dad was drunk. I've tried to protect my sister from all that. That's why I've always felt unloved and neglected. As if I'm carrying the whole world on my back. And then when I'd come to school Hyunjin would bully me well there you go a perfect cherry on top." I said crossing my fingers.

Jeongin sat there wordless.

"You hid all of that from me? All these years?!" He said putting a hand over his mouth.

"I'm sorry I was just afraid someone would snitch and my dad would kill me."

"Listen Ivy, I'm one of your best friends. I'm almost like your brother. You shouldn't hide these things from me. I need to protect you from people like him." He said putting his head up to the exit.

I slowly looked up at what he was looking at.

"Oh no no no Jeongin you aren't doing anything-"

He grabbed his backpack.

"I'll call Hyunjin to come take care of you. I need to go fix things with a certain people." He walked out.

"No Jeongin you promised!" I yelled.

I sat there in silence.

I fucked up.

I might lose my best friend...my family- my best friend...YUNA

I grabbed my phone and dialed.

"IVY?!"

"YUNA?!"

"Are you okay? I heard you were injured." She said worried.

"How did you hear?"

"Hyunjin told me."

"He what?-"

"Yes. He said he needed you parents' info to get you to a hospital immediately. Obviously I gave it to him. But he never answered on what you had, what happened?!"

"I was shot bestie!"

"You what?! Why do you sound excited bitch?!" She said sounding excited.

"I DONT KNOW MAYBE BECAUSE IM NERVOUS!" I yelled. I think the medicine is getting to me.

"Why are you nervous?"

"Jeongin went to go find my dad. I told him everything..."
_______________________________
don't forget to vote lovely's 💗💗