~ 9 : bloody images ~

𝘏𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘯 𝘗𝘖𝘝
༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞
It has been 45 minutes and Jeongin hasn't even read my message.

I was honestly scared what if he decides to just give me a surprise visit and kill me.

I have to find Ivy even if it's the last thing I do.

To: itzmeyuna
Yuna where is Ivy, please tell me because Jeongin's gonna kill me if I don't find her.

Sent.

She's not answering either.

I heard my phone vibrate so I unlocked it quickly to see who it was.

From: babe 💞💍
Where are you? You said you would go to the mall with me after you finished your round with the boys...

Shit I forget about my girlfriend and our little shopping date.

To: babe 💞💍
Sorry baby, something came up. Do you think we can leave it for next week?

Yuna still hasn't texted me back yet. Why did everyone disappear?

From: babe 💞💍
Are you cheating on me? Because your acting really weird right now and have been for the past week. If your gonna keep acting like this I don't want to be with you anymore.

My heart sank.

To: babe 💞💍
I promise I'm not cheating on you. You can even ask Jisung. I was told by Jeongin to help his friend at a hospital because she got injured so I had to babysit her. She ran away so now I need to find her.

My phone vibrated again.

From: itzmeyuna
Ivy is running away from you 💀 I can't tell you where she is.

What? She's running away from me?

kamiworlddomination: what do you mean she's running away from me?

When I sent that message there were two patients being rushed into the emergency room.

I wanted to get a closer look but couldn't since I was on the other side of the room.

There was a lady who walked in crying with a little girl and someone with a hurt leg on crutches.

Is that..?
_______________________________
𝘠𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘫𝘶𝘯 𝘗𝘖𝘝:
I have been waiting here for 15 minutes and Ivy still hasn't come out.

I wanted to go in to check if everything was okay but knew it wasn't any of my business.

I heard an ambulance getting closer and my ears being more in pain.

The ambulance stopped in front of Ivy's house and two men went inside with equipment.

I got out of the car and slowly peaked to get closer to the incident. Neighbors also were curious and started opening their windows and doors.

Two people were brought out and they were a bloody mess. I was confused but worried if other people were injured also.

Police started showing up and setting up tape to block people out.

"Do you know these people sir?"

"Yes and no. I know a girl that walked in and had crutches, she's my little sisters friend."