~ 3 : netural ~

𝘪𝘷𝘺 𝘱𝘰𝘷:
࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎
My stomach growled.

After walking around and riding rides with Jeongin, my stomach needed food.

"awh Jeongin im hungry can we take a break from all the rides?" I asked.

"No if we eat now, we are going to throw up. We haven't ridden all the rides yet." He said pouting.

"Fine, let me at least go to the bathroom quickly." I said.

He raised his eyebrow. "You seem to be in a bad mode. Are you on your period?" He asked.

I just stared at him. "I'm going now."

The line to the women's bathroom was a lot longer than the males bathroom and I really had to go. What if I....no that would be gross.

10 minutes later:

I can't hold it anymore.

𝘑𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘷:
࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎
I giggled to myself.

She's so cute.

I watched her run to the long line to go to the bathroom.

"She isn't gonna make it"

"Jeongin?" I turned around.

"Jeongin?! It's you!"

"C-Chan?! What are you doing here?! I thought you were married?!"

"Oh look at how much you've grown in a year!" He laughed. "I am still married don't worry I just came with friends to make me feel young again." He giggled.

"Well what are you doing here?! It's been a while!"

"I'm here with my best friend, you remember her? Ivy."

"Oh I think I do. That went to school with you since you were little and you had a little crush on her but were too scared to tell her-"

"Shhh keep it down she could hear you." I said panicking. He just laughed at me.

"Where is she?" He asked. "Oh she's in line to go to the bathroom right over-"

"Ivy?"

She was running towards the other side of the building where the males only bathrooms were.

"Oh my- is she the one running to the men's bathroom?" Chan asked.

"I'm sorry could you excuse me for one second I'll be right back."

I ran after her.

"Ivy wait!"

𝘐𝘷𝘺 𝘱𝘰𝘷:
࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎

I ran inside the bathroom and every single man there stopped and stared as I ran and did my business.

The smell of smoke and alcohol could be pointed out. It's like a whole bar in here.

"Pretty girl, you know this is a mens bathroom right?" I heard a male say.

I didn't say anything and remained quiet.

"Maybe the women's bathroom was too long and she needed to use it. Let her finish and let's leave her alone. Let's be respectful gentlemen." I heard a voice that almost sounded like Jeongins.

"Why should we have to leave a MALES bathroom when she has her own genders bathroom." Another male said. "He's right this is a men's bathroom, pretty girl if you don't leave we will open the door and make you leave." They said.