~ 2 : pain ~

We walked behind the principals figure in silence when deep down I wanted to laugh so bad.

"Miss Yuna, please wait outside. I have personal things I have to talk to Ivy about." Said the principal.

Yuna waved from outside and laughed.

"It has come to my attention Miss Ivy that you live in an abusive household." The principal said.

My smile faded. "What I-." I stopped talking and had tears forming in my eyes. I wasn't allowed to say anything. "Am I wrong Miss?" She asked me.

"I mean, the bruises you had on the 'back to school night' were incredibly to graphic for a woman to do it to herself." She said. "I live in a perfectly fine household with two amazing parents that have done nothing but loved me with all their heart, my father would never even think about hitting me." I said swallowing my tears.

I'm doing this for good right? I mean I won't get in trouble with my parents.

"Then please explain your marks you had." She told me. "I had a rough day at the dance studio and couldn't get the choreography down so I fell a lot and caused me to get bruises on my knees and arms." I said playing with my fingers.

She wrote in her notebook. "But that doesn't explain-"

"Hello, I'm sorry but I think you've asked enough questions for today. My sister and I have somewhere very important to be right now and it cannot wait while this can." The boy said grabbing my backpack and pulling me out of the room.

"Who are you and who gave you permission to enter? This is very personal information, how much did you hear?!" She asked

"I'm here brother and I've heard enough for today and so has she" He said smiling satisfied.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"That is something I don't have to answer now if you excuse me, my sister and I need to get home to a very important event with our parents. Goodbye."

With that we stormed out of the room.

I walked out of the room shaking.

Jeongin stopped and stared at me. "Are you okay bestie?" He asked with concern in his eyes

I hugged him tightly and let the tears fall. "I can't do this anymore." He stroked my back and hugged me.

"It's okay it's okay, it's all done. Next time they ever try to question you, tell them the story we've always said." He said giving me a weak smile.

Jeongin isn't my actual brother. But we treat each other like siblings. He is always there to help me when I need him and I am always there to help him when he needs me. He's been there for me since 7th grade and has helped me get advice from a boys pov. He also likes to act like my older brother in situations like these.

Jeongin gasped. "You know what would make you feel better?!" He asked. I giggled. "What?"

"If we go to the amusement park in town! They have all your favorite food." He said smirking.

"I kinda have to study today." I said with a frown to tease him.

"You always study, take a break, relax I gotchu." He said smiling.

"I don't have any mone-" he cut me off. "I'll pay for you." He said whining.

My eyes widened. He never pays for me.