~ 10 : fear ~

𝘏𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘯 𝘗𝘖𝘝:
༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞
TW: talks about blood

Ivy looked at the doctor and her face was pale.

As if she had seen a ghost.

"What?" I had the courage to ask.

"One of them lost too much blood and if there isn't a donor, he isn't going to last long..."

Ivy was still trying to process things.

A lady, which I assume to be her mom, with a little girl came into the room.

"Ivy what's wrong sweetie, you are extremely pale." The lady asked.

"Oh doctor are there any updates on-"

"Which one lost the most blood." Ivy spoke.

Her mom looked at her in shock.

"What did you say?" She asked.

The doctor looked at his clipboard.

"We aren't sure yet but one of them had like puddles dripping." He explained.

"I'll be back with much more information in a moment." He said then walked out.

I watched Ivy slowly fall into a state of blankness. She was just staring at the ceiling, not even blinking.

I felt bad because this isn't any of my business, it's her family and I felt like I was invading.

"I think my mother needs me home right no, she's worried sick. I'll come back to visit some other time." I lied then left.

I felt bad for being in that situation but I also felt bad for leaving it just like that.

Should I feel guilty or relieved?
_______________________________
𝘐𝘷𝘺 𝘱𝘰𝘷:
I was thinking of ways I could donate blood to both but considering the fact I lost a lot of blood in the past 48 hours is also risky.

Hyunjin just got up, said some dumb excuse and left.

"Great, just as I was enjoying your company you asshole." I yelled.

I don't think he heard me because the footsteps kept getting further and further away.

"Ivy watch your language there are kids in here."

"Oh come one mom she's asleep."

I tried to close my eyes and fall asleep but everything came back to me like some nightmare I had recorded in my head playing over and over again.

I eventually did fall asleep but I kept waking up in the middle of the night with stomach pain. The doctor said it might just be side effects because of the trauma. Whatever that means.

My mom and sister left to go occupy a hotel, claiming that them staying in this room would make me feel overwhelmed and is better for me to be alone.

I don't like being alone.

It's one of my biggest fears.
________________________________
𝘠𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘫𝘶𝘯 𝘗𝘖𝘝:
I arrived at my apartment still trying to forget all the things I had witnessed.

'This is all just a bad dream right?" I said to myself.

I was worried yet still hesitant. It was none of my business anyways.

I looked out the window and saw all the city lights shine off of each other. Hearing the sirens in the background gave me the chills.

"Eh I guess it's time for a glass of wine."
_______________________________
𝘐𝘷𝘺 𝘗𝘖𝘝:
Once again, I woke up alone.

It has been a month since the incident happened and yet neither Jeongin nor my dad have woken up.

My mom and sister rented an apartment and started moving all the furniture inside just the other day.

Yuna visits me sometimes and tells me that we will get through this but I honestly just want to get out of the stupid bed.

No sign of Hyunjin these last few days. Sometimes I wonder if the things I felt for him that day were okay to feel.

There was a sudden knock on the door.

"Come in."

"Oh it's you." I answered.

The male walked in with a new hair color and a longer length too.

He giggled.

"It's not just me." He said putting a straight face back on.

Another male walked in and smiled at me bright fully.

"Hi Ivy! We came to check in on you and catch you up on school work. How have you been?" Jisung asked me and pulled the doctor rolling chair to my side.

"I've been fine." I answered awkwardly.

Hyunjin cleared his throat.

"I think your making her...uncomfortable." He pushed the chair back more.

"Oh I'm sorry I hadn't realized I was that close."

"Have you eaten?! I'll go get you food! Hyunjin do you wanna stay here or come with me."

I looked at Hyunjin then at Jisung.

"I'll stay."

Jisung hesitated but agreed then left.

"He didn't even ask me what I wanted" I said giggling.

The silence was too loud. I watched as Hyunjin awkwardly took a seat and played games on his phone. 

The memory of the last time we met popped into my head and made me feel something.

Did he feel the same way also?

I was looking at him again.

He was so fine and I wasn't shy to admit it.

He looked up at me as I was thinking about not being shy, instantly regretting what I had just said.

"Are you...checking me out...again?" He asked smirking.

That smirk.

I could feel my face turn tomato red.

"No I was looking out the window. There was a bird and I thought..."

He got up and moved closer to me.

"You thought what now?" He said unbuttoning the first button of his shirt.

I gulped.

"I thought that the bird was...was going to hit..."

"Your gonna have to speak more clearly love." He said inches away from my face.

I started breathing really hard.

"Hyunjin what are you doing..."

He just looked at me and we just stared into each other's eyes for a few moments.

Should I do it? Should I go in for a kiss?

I leaned in and as I was about to touch his soft plump cushions, he pulled away and walked back to his seat. As if nothing had happened.

I sat there trying to process how I just embarrassed myself.

"What the fuck was that you don't get to do that!" I yelled.

He ignored me and kept scrolling on his phone.

"Why do you hate me so much?" I asked.

"Oh you know why!! You fucking broke my heart when we were NINE YEARS OLD!" He yelled.
________________________________
okay so I know I haven't updated in so long and I leave then comeback a month later with another chapter...so I'm going to be having a schedule for when I do post.
I'll post new chapters for THIS book on Tuesdays and Fridays.
Anyways..stream Drunk-Dazed by Enhypen 😫
also...
don't forget to vote lovely's 💗💗