~ 5 : nightmare come true ~

𝘐𝘷𝘺 𝘗𝘖𝘝:
࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎
"I don't know." I replied.

"Oh my god, Ivy your not pregnant your just hallucinating or something. Your perfectly fine." Hyunjin said raising his voice.

"You- you must've been the one that impregnated her aren't you? Well go ahead marry her and take care of your responsibilities" Mother said.

"I- with all due respect ma'am I hate your daughter with a passion and she hates me with a passion too so we wouldn't have done anything. I can assure you she is not pregnant, now if I'm done here I have dance practice to go to. Goodbye." Hyunjin grabbed his backpack and left.

The doctor walked in just as Hyunjin had walked out.

"Miss Ivy, you are perfectly healthy and your wound should heal soon. Just don't put too much pressure on it. It could damage it even more. I'm going to give you some antibiotics to help with swelling and pain that you might have randomly." The doctor explained.

"Is my daughter going to have a baby?" My mom asked.

"Uhh- no she is in fact not pregnant. If she has stomach problems, it's probably because she's hungry. She hasn't had food in her stomach for a long time. Food should be up here soon." He said giving me a thumbs up.

"You know, if that boy wouldn't have gotten you to an ambulance, you could've died. You owe him your life." He said smiling.

My life? Nah, he owes me an apology for all those years of hell. What he did today doesn't even pay half the price of the damage he's done.

I never really understood why Hyunjin hated me. To be honest, we probably could've been best friends at some point if he wouldn't have treated me like shit.
࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎
5th grade:
"Ivy, do you have a partner for the science fair project?" An old classmate asked.

"No, no one has picked me and I barley have friends." I told them.

"Oh well that sucks, the only person available you can work with is Hyunjin."

"What- Hyunjin?" My palms started to sweat and my stomach started to grow butterflies.

I had a crush on Hwang Hyunjin.

"Alright class, has everyone chosen a partner?" The teacher asked us.

"Ivy nor Hyunjin haven't." A classmate yelled and smirked.

"Perfect! Then you two can work together." She started handing us the rubric paper.

"Work hard, it's due on Friday." She said smiling.

"No. I don't want to work with her. I'll just work by myself." He said putting his hands in his pockets.

"I'm sorry Hyunjin it is obligatory you work with a partner. You can either work with her or get a zero on the project." The teacher explained.

"Fine give me the zero but I don't want to work with her." He said getting up to sharpen his pencil.

The teacher seemed startled by his response.

"No. You two are working together. End of discussion." She yelled.

I put my head down. Why didn't he want to work with me? Do I smell bad? Do I look ugly?

The next day at school:
"Okay everyone, today we will be using class time to finish the science fair projects. Please have it halfway finished by the end."