𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

Dead-end streets and boulevardsYou threw in the towel, I broke your heartBut there's a first time for everythingWho would've thought you'd feel so coldAnd all these memories seem so oldTo think you were my everything

You threw in the towel, I broke your heart
But there's a first time for everything
Who would've thought you'd feel so cold
And all these memories seem so old
To think you were my everything

Raven King-Gillian starts her junior year not in the best way, freshly out of a two year long relationship, she tries to make this year as normal as possible while being best friends with Brooke Davis and Payton Sawyer.

Benny or Benjamin Scott starts junior year, like every other school year, alongside his twin brother Lucas Scott. Benny determined this year was going to be their best yet.

But it's good to see you here again
I don't wanna say goodbye
But it's about half past ten
And I have to catch my ride

Seeing the person you once called yours, is hard, especially when they seemed to move on and not hurt. While she felt like she was drowning in pain, and heart ache, he seemed completely fine.

Benny saw the girl he had been crushing on since he was a kid be single for the first time in their high school career. He made a goal, to meet new people, his mom pushed him to it, said it would help him come out of his sky nature.

I got so much shit to say
But I can't help feeling like I'm camouflage
Fortress around my heart
You were mine just yesterday
Now I have no idea who you are
It's like you camouflage

It isn't easy for Raven, working on the school newspaper with her ex boyfriend isn't ideal, especially not when she has to witness people hitting on her ex boyfriend. But she is determined to make Junior year a good year, and per her older brothers advice, make it one to remember.

Benny had always been shy, more timid than his twin brother. He tended to focus more on books, and his academics than his social life, now he was determined to change that. Junior year would be different for him, he hoped even better.

Words 351
I hope you guys enjoy this book! I am really excited about it! I love brining my latina characters to life. And making other latinas/Latinos/latine people included in my stories, as a Mexican-American it always brings me joy to see latine representation and so I do that! Don't forget to vote, comment, and share. Check out my other stories, it would be greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there.
Updated November 07, 2022