𝔳𝔦𝔦. 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔧𝔲𝔫𝔦𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔢𝔞𝔯

starting junior year

            RAVEN KING CHANGED FROM THE SCARED SOPHOMORE SHE WAS, SHE HELD AN authoritative aura, along with a don't fuck with me one

            RAVEN KING CHANGED FROM THE SCARED SOPHOMORE SHE WAS, SHE HELD AN authoritative aura, along with a don't fuck with me one. She was more terrifying, in a way it was like her big brother, Arturo, and her father, and mother. She was growing into her own person. While the girl was still sweet and kind, and definitely held no room for disrespect or dishonesty. Didn't waste her time on drama, and as classes were to become more rigorous and her future neared.

Her blog and PomPoms sometimes were her best friends, besides Peyton and Brooke. Her long-term relationship with Noah, (the baseball player, as well as a member of the local school paper, Tree Hill Newspaper, and total sweetheart) took a back burner as school was getting more intense and new hobbies were developed and interests.

Noah didn't mind being on the back burner for now, the two were going to be under a lot of pressure for Junior year. Even before their junior year began they felt it. He couldn't even hold up this summer against Raven, he knew she was trying to improve her college resume, just as much as he was, and figure out what she wanted to do for the rest of her life. Noah felt as if he was going to end up running the farm, and there was nothing wrong with that, he enjoyed the farm, the simplicity of it.

Raven, as usual, was to be dropped off by her dad, her mom had wished her a good day, before leaving at three am, for emergency surgery. Maria kissed her daughter's forehead telling her good luck, Raven responded with a "kick-ass mom! and drive safe!" making Maria laugh lightly, at her tiredness. Will made breakfast for Raven and woke her up early, the two ate breakfast, Will and Raven told jokes, and the two had dropped off Arturo in college a few weeks ago. He was helping during Freshmen orientation or something like that, truthfully Arturo had lost Raven about his talk. He had been talking about baseball and his new friends.

"So has Arturo called you?" William asks her.

"Something about needing a certain book." She tells him. "And coming in a few weeks." She places her dish in the sink. "Daddy, is he okay?" She asks him sincerely. Arturo had heard of Emerson and Nate last school year, and he didn't even react. He just ignored her, and Raven worried for her brother.

William only sighs saying, "He says he is." William had talked to Arturo privately, and the two had a day at Alex's cabin, Arturo opened up. He cried, and told his father how much he hated Emerson, for everything she'd done. How she broke his heart and had no regard for him, much less his feelings. His little sister, who had welcomed Emerson with open arms after seeing how happy she made him. How he found out she had been tormenting and taunting Raven.

"But he loved her. How can you be okay after everything?" She asks him. Emerson had truly hurt Arturo King-Gillian, and broken his heart and the King-Gillian family knew it. She had broken the trust between friends, and she even went as far as going after Raven, a truly unhinged moment. She would make comments to the younger King girl, and it ended in Raven and Emerson having a screaming match, and Peyton and Brooke pulling her away before it resulted in a fight.