𝔳𝔦𝔦𝔦. 𝔟𝔢𝔫𝔫𝔶'𝔰 𝔶𝔢𝔞𝔯

benny's year

       BENJAMIN STANLEY SCOTT, BETTER KNOWN AS BENNY SCOTT, HAD ALWAYS SEEN the world with as a glass half-full kind of way, he always tried to see the positive side of things, this included his absents of Dan

       BENJAMIN STANLEY SCOTT, BETTER KNOWN AS BENNY SCOTT, HAD ALWAYS SEEN the world with as a glass half-full kind of way, he always tried to see the positive side of things, this included his absents of Dan. He knew his biological father was a grade-A asshole, who didn't care for anyone but himself. He could see it in the way he spoke and treated his half-brother, Dan's legitimate son, Nathan Scott. In the way, he treated uncle Kieth, Dan's older brother.

Kieth who so kindly stuck by Karen's side and the twin boys. Despite them being the illegitimate sons, Kieth didn't care, he stepped up for his nephews. He adored the two boys as if they were his own. Benny adored his uncle Kieth, and loved the fact that he didn't push him to come out of his shy demeanor. In fact, Kieth often saw him self a lot in Benny, and his soft smile. Lucas was the most outspoken one, and he took his duty serious. Often ordering or being the voice of Benny. Even while making friends it was Lucas who made friends first, and Lucas made Benny come along, the two being a packaged deal.

In kindergarten the teacher tried sitting them apart which resulted in Benny crying, and the teacher panicking, and Lucas running to check on his twin brother. The teacher decided it was best if the twins sat together, near Haley James, a new friend of theirs. Which resulted in Benny thriving in kindergarten. While his teacher was concerned that he didn't like to play with others as much, he did play well with Lucas, Haley, and other kids.

Then came Harry Allen. Barreling through with his loud and chaotic energy, making Benny Scott smile, and laugh, during their first conversation, in first grade. It was all thanks to their first grade teacher who sat the boys together, while Karen had voiced to put Lucas and Benny together due to Benny's separation issues. Harry Allen was a welcoming change, he and his mother had just moved here from the town over to live with his aunt, while his father was over seas. His aunt taught in the tree hills middle school, and his mom worked at the tree hill hospital, as a nurse. Harry  stuck to the blonde boy with glasses, absolutely loving the quiet shy kid, and how Harry would go on and on about his favorite Pokémon or power ranger and Benny would listen, making funny commentary from time to time. Harry loves Benny's commentary, it's always a quiet remark, that only those that who are right next to him can hear, most of the time is Lucas or Harry hearing it. Which both boys had to prevent themselves from laughing most of the time. Benny Scott has impeccable timing.

Benny knew his brother, Lucas always tried to sit next to him, or near him, despite him having a better handle on being on his own. Benny was pretty much used to being invisible, or people ignoring him. He was a quiet guy, and tended to go for books, and listen to music besides keeping conversation with people he didn't care for. Benny sat next to Lucas, Haley, Skills, Mouth, Harry, Junk, or Fergie. They were all used to Benny's quietness.

Freshman year, he sat with Haley in his biology class, when Linda Martin asked Haley if Benny was single and interested in anyone. Haley knew how pretty Benny actually is, he is the only one not to notice it. Or not show that he knows, he had a glow up in middle school, after the summer of seventh grade. But Haley had a crush on him since fifth grade. While he had a crush on another girl. Haley didn't know what say, he is interested in someone.