𝔵𝔳. 𝔟𝔢𝔫𝔫𝔶'𝔰 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔤𝔞𝔪𝔢

benny's first game

BENNY AND LUCAS ARE AT THE  PLAYGROUND, BENNY HAS A CAMERA TAKING photos, as Lucas plays

BENNY AND LUCAS ARE AT THE PLAYGROUND, BENNY HAS A CAMERA TAKING photos, as Lucas plays. Benny manages to take a photos of a boat passing by, behind Mouth and Jimmy, who are sitting on the table courtside.

"Smile." Benny says, and the two boys do as told. This one is going on his wall it was a nice photo.

"Luke, Luke, what up dawg? Check this out. You shoot this one. See what you got." Skills says. Lucas shoots and the ball goes in. "Ahh!" Skills says.

"Come on, lets move!" Mouth tells Benny.

"Time to go, baby." Skills says smiling.

Jimmy reminds them, "Six-thirty, Luke!"

"Oh, come on guys, you don't gotta come. It's just a game." Lucas says.

"Right. Whitey asked you to play on the team." Skills says.

"I say they should go." Benny says bringing all eyes on him. "It would be nice to have our friends there."

"And Nathan threatens you." Junk says.

Mouth says,"You beat him right here one on one, you join the team."

Skills tells him, "And now it's the first game and we aint gotta come? Um-um. We goin'. This game is for all of us." Benny smiles proudly at his friends.

Skills tosses Lucas the ball. Lucas catches it and looks at his friends and then at Benny.

"Go Luke! Go Benny!" Jimmy cheers as the twins share a look, Benny smiles, showing his excitement for tonight's game. He decided to make the best of tonight. Look on the bright side of things.

IN THE LOCKER ROOM NATHAN WALKS IN SMASHING FITS WITH TIM. NATHAN reaches his locker and glares at Lucas and Benny. Benny can feel his glare but chooses to ignore him. He can't add to his anxiety right now.

Whitey walks in, "Scotts!"

Nathan looks up. Whitey holds up a hand in a 'stop' gesture to Nathan the crooks his finger toward Lucas and Benny. The two follow Whitey into his office.

LUCAS AND BENNY ARE IN WHITEY'S OFFICE, WHITEY CLOSES THE DOOR ASKING, "You nervous?"

"A little bit." Lucas admits.

"A little." Benny says truthfully.

"Good. You ought to be." Whitey hands Lucas and Benny a white and blue jersey. "Just do what you've been doing all week in practice. You'll be fine." Benny nods before him and Lucas exit his office. Benny sees Jimmy and Mouth walk towards them. Jimmy's wearing a ravenshoops.com shirt.