𝔵𝔦𝔦𝔦. 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢𝔷 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔣𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔰𝔱

the places you have come to fear the most

                 RAVEN STANDS IN FRONT OF HER BEDROOM MIRROR CHECKING HERSELF OUT, making sure her makeup and hair was all in place

RAVEN STANDS IN FRONT OF HER BEDROOM MIRROR CHECKING HERSELF OUT, making sure her makeup and hair was all in place. She had been hyper-fixating on her looks these past few weeks, was it a sign of losing control of her romantic life? Yes. Was she going to acknowledge it? No. She decided to focus on what she can control. Her grades, her make up, her looks, the papers she wrote for the newspaper.

She had successfully managed to avoid Noah, with the help of her friends. She had a feeling he was avoiding her too, which made things easier. But she couldn't exactly avoid all of his friends. Especially when all of them are a part of the paper.

"I look hot." She says smiling at herself, she grabs her bag before heading out, saying goodbye to her dad who sat in his comfy couch.

INSIDE THE GYM, THE PLAYERS ARE WARMING UP AS BROOKE, PEYTON, AND RAVEN stand court side, where they usually cheer on.

Brooke asks, "So that's the boy that beat Nathan?" Peyton nods, "and that's his twin brother?" Brooke looks at Benny. Peyton nods again, and Raven looks at Benny.

"Well, they're good from behind." Brooke smiles, and Raven shakes her head at Brooke's antics, and the team does a huddle, and they yell "Ravens"

Raven catches the eyes of Noah's and she swallows harshly, trying not to seem unaffected by him. He seems calm, totally normal. He looks away from her as he hears his name being called, Raven turns to look at who's calling his name, it's Alycia. She's smiling widely at him, and Raven can't help but feel a little sad, her attention is called back on Brooke and Peyton, as she hears the two laughing.

        RAVEN, PEYTON, AND BROOK ARE HANGING OUT IN PEYTON'S ROOM. RAVEN IS looking through a magazine, and a knife in another, practicing new tricks with it.

"You know, it's really too bad Lucas is poor and he can't play because he is fine." Brooke says, she says, "Hey, I think it's really good that you're fighting with Nathan again." This catches the Kings girl attention.

"You do?" Peyton asks.

"Yeah. Every time you guys fight I get to hear new music." Brooke says truthfully.

"She's right." Raven adds. Peyton kicks Brooke playfully, making Raven laugh.

"Hey, did you buy the new Beyonce?" Brooke asks.

"I did." Raven says, "it's good." She smiles.

"No." Peyton says.

"You know, Peyton, I know you're all Gwen Stefani, plaid skirt, I'm a badass, but we love you anyway, and you know why? Because Friday night, when it is game time, there you are. One of us." Brooke says.

"P.S. Gwen Stefani is not a badass." Peyton says.

"Plus she culture appropriates." Raven says playing a necklace. "Not very badass."