𝔵𝔦. 𝔟𝔞𝔰𝔨𝔢𝔱𝔟𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔰𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔬𝔫

basketball season

    RAVEN GOT USED TO HER LIFE WITHOUT NOAH, EVEN IF THEY WERE AT THE SAME EVENTS, she would see him at events like the newspaper, or around school, hell she had classes with him

RAVEN GOT USED TO HER LIFE WITHOUT NOAH, EVEN IF THEY WERE AT THE SAME EVENTS, she would see him at events like the newspaper, or around school, hell she had classes with him. After the two weeks the gossip about them died down. She was left alone, to cry and listen to her depressing music, she cheered for the boys basketball team, with a smile. She didn't speak with him, not that there was much room for them to speak to each other, his friends were usually there.

AT THE RIVER COURT, LUCAS AND BENNY PLAYED AGAINST SKILLS AND FERGIE. MOUTH was making his usual commentary.  "And here he is, ladies and gentlemen, Lucas Scott. What's happening, baby? 137 and 3 going into tonight's contest. Benny Scott with 139 and 4." He says.

Junk says, "He sucks."

Mouth says, "And as a special bonus, we're joined in the booth by Junk Moreti."

Junk says, "You don't have a booth."

Jimmy corrects, "Actually, he's 138 and 3–Lucas."

Junk tells him, "Jeez, Edwards, but you can't remember to run a bar of soap under your pits? You smell bad, man. You're ripe."

Jimmy smells himself, embarrassingly as Lucas passes the ball to Benny.

Mouth says, "Benny Scott with the ball. And he currently nurses a big winning streak. Come on. 14-13, game point for team Scott. Oh!" Mouth cheers for the youngest Scott. "For those of you at home, Benny wears his black shorts tonight with his traditional
black vans." Mouth adds, "Lucas wears his black shorts tonight with his traditional white high-tops."

Jimmy says, "He is currently playing without a shoe contract, Mouth."

Mouth says, "Luke flashes in the paint. Fergie finds one on the wing." Mouth stands up cheering, "Scotts for the game!"

              AFTER THE GAME, RAVEN DROVE HERSELF HOME, ACORSS TOWN, BENNY RODE his skateboard as he listens to music. Benny gets home, before his brother. He gets home and finds his mom in the kitchen, "hey." Benny smiles hugging her.

"Hey." Karen smiles. "How was your day? Did you take the photos?" She asks.

"Good day, and yes I took them." He says with a smiles. "Want to see them?"

"Yea." Karen says with a smile, Lucas and Benny were so alike, and so different. The two were fraternal twins,  Lucas has blonde hair and green eyes, and Benny has light brown hair, with blue eyes. The two are both tall, and love basketball, but where Lucas loves reading, Benny loves art more, painting, taking photos. Lucas can't skateboard to save his life, and Benny can. Benny takes out the computer, he had edited some of the photos.

     AT THE RIVER COURT, SKILLS AND LUCAS THROW THE BASKETBALL BACK AND forth, as everyone sits down on the bleachers. Benny has a sketch out. Junk asks, "You guys remember Tom Dugan from grade school?"