Poison!

Annika was all of a sudden feeling dizzy. She stumbled but was caught by sid..

Sid- ani kya huva?! Tu teek tho hai?!

Annika- ha bhai, baas pata nahi shayad toda weakness hai.

Sid- aur nahi tho kya hoga, shubha se bhag bhag ke sara kuch deke gi tho aur kya hoga?!

Annika- accha app please ye kisi ko maat bolo na sid bhai. Sab bewaja pareshan ho jayenge..

Sid- par baccha tu yaha room me hi ruk, me khana bijwa unga. Kuch khalo fir program shuru hoga tab neche ajana teek hai. Agar fir bhi weakness feel horaha hai tho batana i'll call the doc

Annika- ji bhai

Sid took her to her room and sent some sandwich for her to eat.

Annika while eating took her laptop to check on the things happings.

She saw few online portal showing Shivaay and ragini's pic, like there hug, holding hands and finally the ring one, that to the same ring which she made him wear.  

Annika's blood boiled up. She called her personal assistant.

Annika- I don't know what you do but I want all these stupid news about Shivaay and Ragini out! I don't want to see it again

But mam it's already spreading like fire in woods said her PA

Annika- then hack there server, bribe or threaten them! Do anything but close this shit..

Yes mam ...

Annika- now I got to show this Ragini that Shivaay is mine only mine..

She was still feeling giddy but who cares.

She called Shivaay.

Shivaay- ha baba

Annika - come to my room now

Shivaay- par anu I'm

Annika- shiv I'm seriously not feeling well! Ask sid bhai if you don't believe me!

Shivaay- stay there I'm coming

Shivaay could make out that she was not well from her voice it self. He excused himself and told om to handle things.

As he left Ragini followed him.

Sid saw Shivaay going up stairs.

Sid- Shivaay if you are going towards ani's room na check if she is fine now. She was feeling weak

Shivaay- ok

Now he ran to her room and ragini still followed him.

Annika was seeing it through the CCTV footage.

Shivaay came inside her room and ragini stupidly came in too.

Annika was waiting for ragini to hide somewhere, and being dumb ragini hid in the cupboard.

Shivaay- ani

Annika first locked the door and back hugged Shivaay and he held her hands

Ragini was fuming in anger!

Shivaay- kya huva tabiyat tho teek hai na

Annika- I'm in your arms shiv obviously I'll be fine right

Shivaay kissed her forehead and hugged her tight.

Shivaay's back was facing ragini and Annika could clearly see ragini's jealousy. She was getting so frustrated and Annika was enjoying it.