Reality or dream/Love or attraction

SHIVAAY'S night wear

Shivaay was sleeping when he felt like someone tickling him and he opened his eyes and his jaw dropped because he saw..............
....
....
....
....
....
...

Shivaay was sleeping when he felt like someone tickling him and he opened his eyes and his jaw dropped because he saw

Annika in this saree looking ravishing giving him all sexy looks. He gulped hard.
You here he asked staring her or better say checking her out, and asked her why she is here.
She laughed and said ek akele ladki tumhari samne hi and you are asking why I came not fair😒😯
Shivaay immediately told no no what I meant was you here at this time that is it.
She smiled and said I thought you were remembering me very much so I came to meet you.
Shivaay wiping his sweat( how are you sweating in a.c🤔🤔🤔😋)  and said who told I was remembering you???
Ok so you didn't remember me baby she said huskily came forward wiping his sweat, than why are you sweating sweetheart.
Shivaay wiping sweat and said I don't know he said innocently.
Because you gave your heart to me baby. Because you are in love. So seeing me in front of you is making you sweating.
What how can I love someone just by seeing you once not even knowing your name.
So you don't love me  ok then I will leave she was about to go when shivaay hold her and turned her as she dashed to his chest. He tucked her hair behind her ears and said I don't know if I love you or not but I will tell you that you are extremely special to me. He came forward and about to kiss  her but

"BOOM"
He fell down with a thud down the bed. Rubbing his neck for the dream he had blushing like hell (oh BILLU is blushing, not bad😅👏). He stood up rubbing his back. As it was morning he went and took bath.

 As it was morning he went and took bath