What's the deal

The Raizada's and oberois both acted naturally, showing they knew nothing!

Annika was anxious on what her brothers had planned. She wanted to know how and what was it's impact on shivaay!?

She saw Him come inside the mansion and as usual greeted by a smile.

Arnav- shivaay where were you all day? Dheke nahi tum?

Shivaay- kuch kaam aya tha bhai, naye projects ke kuch headache! Baas aur kuch nahi

Karan- bhai koi zyada pareshan kare tho inform kar lo, hum sambal lenge

Shivaay- ofcourse bhai, jab muje lage mujse problem akele handle nahi ho paraha hai me appko jarur bataunga

Arnav smiled and left

Arnav POV
I know Shivaay abhi ke liye tumhe sab under control lag raha hai. But kaal, I'm actually waiting for your reaction. For the first time In Arnav Singh Raizada's life he wants to lose. Please don't let me win this shivaay please don't..

Annika was walking too and fro in the garden. Shivaay saw her walking, he walked to her looping his arms around her waist resting his head on her shoulder.

Annika- how was your day shiv

Shivaay- it was good, some new challenges are approaching but I think it's going to be fun

Annika- challanges?

Shivaay- we are in a business field Anu, and every day surving on top is a challenge!

Annika- nothing else that's bothering you right?

Shivaay- for now I don't see any big trouble

Annika- if there is anything serious you will tell me shiv, promise me

Shivaay- baby is everything okay? You seem tensed?! Is there something I don't know?

Annika- nothing wrong shiv, it's just that I couldn't tell bhai anything yet. So

Shivaay- it's not a problem Anu. Maybe it will be even better if we both can tell them together na, Don't stress

Annika hugged Shivaay

Annika- I love you

Shivaay- Anu

Annika- ha?

Shivaay- I definitely feel you are in some stress? Baby is there something I should know?

Annika- just know that I love you allot, and I trust you more than I trust myself with everything

Shivaay- And I promise you my life my love, I'll never let anything hamper that trust.

Next morning:

Shivaay went to meet CEO of Will Smith Group of Industries. He knew that it was formerly handled by Mr. Mason Smith. He know got to know that he is changed now and someone else is handling the position now. But no information regarding the person.

The Personal Assistant of The CEO guided him to the conference room.

Welcome Mr oberoi, it's finally such an honour to meet a sharp and an amazing Business mind like you Said the Lady very professionally.

Shivaay quickly scanned the room to find something about the lady, but all he saw was the Name plate which Stated her name as Richa Chadda and the designation as CEO.