Pain of departure

London; Raizada mansion

The hole raizada clan just kept STARING AT THE DOOR as annika left them giving them a smile hiding her tears. they were still in a state where they just want to get up from their worst nightmare just go to their princess's room see her sleeping peacefully and hug her tightly cook aloo pori for her, scold her for having ice cream at night. Tears rolling down there eyes thinking what just happened just in matter of hours. 

kulgurugi pov

me jantha hu ki en sab ke dil par kya biit rahihe. muje ye bi patha he ki annika me in sab ka jaaan bastha hi. muje bohot duuk hi ke me insabki taklif ke vaja bangaya lekin majboor tha. teen din pehele jab me annika ke kundali dekraha tha tab muje pata chala ki uske kundali me dosh hi. Aur e dosh  tabi dor hopaega jab ek saal ke andar usee  uska pyar meli. useki sacha pyar hi usi bacha saktha hi jo uska intazar kar rahahi. now i have played my part in her destiny lets see how she has to create her own path. 

with this thought he stood up went towards Radha and said I know Radha ji AP par Kya bit rahi hi. Lekin bhagvan par barosa rakiye Jo huva use Annika ki hi balai this. I know swarana and Arathi beta what ever I may tell you but the fact won't change that Annika has to stay away from you but trust me it's for her own good. In ek saal me vo bohot kuch payegi buss ek baat yad rakie what ever happens happens for a reason. Ab me chalta hu.     He went of with his disciples blessing everyone.

________________________________________________________

Annika walked out of the door but still don't know where to go what to do. But all she knew was that her dad never thought her to back out and if she is in it then she has to win it. Suddenly she remembered that house she brought from Chanda in the morning in India Bangalore, she smiled and said it looks like it was all planned by my destiny wiping of tears from her eyes . God please keep my family happy and safe 🙏🙏🙏. She booked a flight to Bangalore when she got to know that only one seat is available and that to economy seat. She booked it.

Destiny pov
One who owns private Jets is now going in economy class. one who doesn't even know what a middle class life is will live in a middle class life now. One who knows to give salary will now be bound to work under some one else for her living. I know I have been a little harsh but still i will give her what she deserve. Maybe some pain in the start but i very well know that this girl will over come all hurdles and will get what she wants. Let's wait and see her journey. Do join me to know all my plans about her destiny.
________________________________________________________
Raizada mansion

Kushi composing herself told Mallika and mahi to take all elders to their rooms. They took all elders to their rooms were gave them their tablets made them sleep as all knew the sleep was very necessary.

Arnav room

Was holding Annika's picture to his heart and was crying
I'm sorry princess I couldn't stop you, you became a good daughter. The best sister but I couldn't be a good brother.

Annika- Bhai please don't cry you know na your the best remember that day

F.B
All the elders had a small function to attend. So only small clan was there . Arnav & karan were 8years old,Sid was 7, Karthik was 6 and Annika was 4year old. Annika was roaming around arnav. Annika told her brothers that she is getting bored so she wants to play.

Arnav- what do you want to play princess?

Annika- Bhai muje akope ptti banke dundna hi she told in her baby tone.
Everyone nodded in yes.

Annika's eyes was blind folded running here and laughter ecoed in the mansion. But as she went further she didn't know that she was at the tip of the stairs. She was about to fall karan,Sid and Karthik screamed when she was about to hit the ground she was saved by arnav. Everyone ran to her and hugged as there life depended on that hug.

Arnav- princess you are ok na and why the hell dont take care of yourself he said with Anger and fear of losing his life.

Annika- Bhai muje na tatahi thi app muti kutch nahi hone dengi ( I know Bhai you won't let anything happen to me) she said smiling and happyly hugged her brothers.

F.B end

Annika- so please don't feel weak you have to stay strong for everyone.
Arnav stood up and went towards her but she disappeared. Kushi came to room arnav hugged her and both cried they're heart out.

Karan room

Mallika came to room and found Karan crying hugging Annika's photo. She came and sat next to him.
Karan- Mallika u know na I and jaan always go  to workout together, she drinks hot chocolate only made by me. You know na she is a little kumbkaran who will wake her up what will she do where will she go and broke down in Mallikas arms. Mallika also cried.

Siddharth room

Sid- mahi you know this pic was clicked in srilanka. It was her birthday we booked a hole resort. You know what she asked she asked to help many orphanage in srilanka as she saw that many kids were homeless and some dint even have clothes to wear.she first went to some orphanage feed kids over there and only after that she cut the 🍰 . My cutipie is so good then why did this happen why. Mahi wiped her tears and hugged Sid calming him down.

Karthik room

F.B
Annika wanted to surprise Karthik so she came to Hong Kong without informing him.
Karthik office
Annika came to reception.
Receptionist- Oh my God Annika mam you here I will inform sir
Annika- no no don't tell Bhai anything I will go and meet him personally.

Karthik was talking to his pa
his pa saw Annika and was about to tell Karthik but

Annika signled him to keep quiet🤐. She went from behind and closed Karthik's eyes.

Karthik- nikku he screamed in happiness😂😂😂🗣and told his pa to go out

Karthik- nikku tu tu kab ayi batana CHAHIYE na . Akele kon atha he ha bat javabde

Annika- kittu Bhai you should let me speak na to tell you and about coming without informing you that was a surprise. And tell me how was it.

Karthik- I loved it. But ayenda batake an na.
Like this they romed the city all day. Ate to gather. And at last annika slept hugging Karthik like a baby hugging her dad.................
F.B end

Karthik sat down hugging his knees with Annika's photo in hand.

Arnav and kushi somehow composed themself came to look at karan Siddharth and Karthik.
Mallika- di at least we have each other to cry with but Karthik.....
Karan- let's go and check him
They all ran to karthik's room to see him crying like a baby hugging Annika's pic.

Arnav kept his hand on karthik's shoulder. Karthik saw arnav and couldn't hold him self and cried and cried.

They all decided not to cry but to pray for their princess happiness and safety. To pray that this one year fly very soon.
________________________________________________________ India, Mumbai

SHIVAAY's P.O.V

when badi papa told me to first go to Bangalore I said yes because I knew that he won't tell me which won't be useful for me and as far as Mishra is considered I know he is trustworthy and is dependable. But don't know why I have a different feeling today. Like something good is coming my way. I don't know how to express myself but this feeling is very new to me. O in all this I forgot that I have to be in the airport.

SHIVAAY- Khanna drive soon and Mishra make sure I don't have to wait to meet the delegates. Mishra and Khanna both nodded.

Not knowing that his life will take a beautiful turn.
So let's join his journey .

________________________________________________________
So end of this chappy. It took a long time to complete this.
And from here it will be less raizada and more of shivika.
Hope it was worth reading.

As from now I'll be a little busy I'll be giving you guys a target to complete and in that way I'll get time to write the next part.

Target- 30 votes
              3followere.
Please do vote and don't forget to comment.

And yes for all those who haven't seen my other book please check it. And give your love and support so I could improve myself.

Lots of love
Pari❤❤❤❤