I trust you

Takurji- tumhra naam kya hi, Gav konsa hi. Kamate kitne ho ha.

Shivaay- why are you asking me all this ha

Takurji- abe tu mera damad banevala hi to puchna padegana

Shivaay- enough is enough. I am not going to marry he said being highly pissed off

Sher- kyu be bohot charbi chadi hi tuje ha. Tu meri behen se shaadi karega aur ye ladki mujse he said

Sher tried to touch annika shoulder when shivaay stopped him and said

Shivaay- hath todke hath me dedunga agar meri biwi Ko chune ki koshish ki to. Annika meri biwi hi aur me uska pati hu

Annika POV
Annika was so happy to hear that. She felt top of the world. She was so happy to be mrs.annika shivaay Singh Oberoi. Shut up annika you are not mrs.asso. but ms.annika Singh raizada. The princess of my family. How can I just like someone. But this is about shivaay. And when it comes to him I feel everything is fair. Does that mean I love him???

Her thoughts were broken by sher's loud voice.

Sher- Kya natak chal rahahi. Tu eska pati kesi bangaya bi

Annika knew now it was her turn to act.

Annika- ha takurji ye he mere pati hi parmeshwar hi, mere suhag he she said dramatically. Me apse haat jodti hu muje aur meri pati ko alag maat kijeye

Shivaay- whispered to himself wah Kya natak karthi hi mere Anu.

Sher- Teri gale me mangalsutra nahi aur tu iske biwi bangai ha he screamed holding annika's cheeks.

Shivaay anger reached it's peak he pushed Sher Kali to ground.

Agar Meri annika ko hath lagaya na to jaan lelunga.

Annika looked at him and he smiled and they had a cute eye lock.

Annika- sir vo when our car broke down some goons pointed gun on my husband and took all my jewelry and even mangalsutra. But see I have sindoor.

Everyone saw the sindoor on her forehead.

These kids are telling the truth ji said a lady

Annika bend to see who it was and the lady was the one who shivaay lied about them being married.

Shivaay- deka my lie helped us he whispered

Takur- ye tuje kise pata

Lady- ji meni apko bataya ta na ki ajj mi ek payara sa Jodi deka yahi dono. She turned to shivaay annika and said I told you na this is my husband takurji.

Takur- hame maaf kardo beta. Tum do no yaha see jasakte ho. Koi app dono Ko nahi rokega.

Annika- aree app bade hi humsabse maafi math mangeye. Lekin kisi bi conclusion Tak anise peheli ek baar Sach zaroor pata kijeyega.

Takur- hum kudko badalne ki koshish karenge beti. Aur Huma bhaghvan ji se pratana karengi ki vo tum dono ki jodi banaye rake.

They both smiled each other held each other's hand's and went out.

Kali looked at them with 🔥 in his eyes
Kail- I don't care if she is married or not but I want her. And I'll make her mine. He took 5 of his men and followed them in his Jeep.

Annika and shivaay were walking when kali's Jeep came in there way.

Annika held shivaay's hand in fear,
Shivaay understood her fear and side hugged her as if assuring her that she was safe till he was around.

(SKT(Sher Kali takur))

SKT- itne be Kya jaldi hi, Meri jaan. You know what from the time I saw you I seriously can't control my self. I want you, I want to touch you kiss your lips and ........................

Before he could complete his flithy words a punch landed on his face.

Shivaay- I had warned you before but you forgot that you are talking about my Annika. You have no idea who you are trying to tackle he said with anger and attitude.

Annika POV
Annika flinched, it was not that she was afraid of Kali and his men. But she had never faced a situation like this before. She always had her personal bodygaurds. And more over her over possessive and protective brothers never left her alone. No body dare to rise there voice against her in hole of London. But surprisingly today also she was not feeling scared, somewhere in her heart she knew that till shivaay was around she was safe. She could blindly trust shivaay as she trusted her family. But why and the answer her heart gave her was that she love him that she had already given her heart to him that she had found her true love who can protect her just like her brothers.
Yes I love him, I love shivaay 😊😊🙂😂😂.

Her thoughts were broken by sher's loud voice.

SKT- tuje pata hi ki tune kis pi haat utaya ha. Ab I'll make her mine in front of your eyes.

Shivaay's eyes turned red he closed his eyes tight.

Shivaay- Anu trust me mere jite ji tum par ach nahi ayege.

Annika- I trust you shiv, we will fight against all odds together.

And the fight started. Shivaay and annika just forgot what Mercy was. They beat everyone black and blue. Sher was frustrated at his men who were getting beaten up by shivika. He took out his gun and pointed towards shivaay which annika noticed.

Annika ran to Sher and hold his hand preventing him from pressing the trigger. But Sher pushed her hard and she hit her head to a big rock. Before she could register what happened she heard a gun shot
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Shivaay was the only word came to her mouth

Is Shivaay and annika be safe????
What next??

Hey guys hope you all are liking the track.
And ya this journey will end in next chappy as gouri's baby shower will be upcoming with lots of fun, twists and not to forget love as well.

Happy valentine's day to all my friends and sisters. A small gift from my side to you guys.

Shivika08
AnshitaGuptaaaa
HoneyTiny
mahima1678
Magical_lives238
vagilikku
aggtrannum001

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me.
Lots of love
Pari 💝💞 💞

.