JUDAI-2

Manish- I will tell you why your so special to us

You know gudiya we were in India before you all were born. We had great friends like oberois. They were like family to us. But we thought that it would be better if we start our own business in abroad. So living behind our country we came here. After a few days we got to know that swarna is expecting. Our happiness knew no bounds we got to know that it's twins. Then arnav and karan came to our lives. Ma was busy with her grandkids. After 2years we had Siddharth from Arathi. In this time of gap we had huge success being world 14 richest person and London's 7 successful businessman. Later on we got to know that swarna's Bhai and bhabi are no more and we hot one more son in form of Karthik. Our family was not completed as we didn't have a baby girl. after a lot of prayers swarna was again pregnant. We we're all wanting to have an angle in our hand, but the game of fate turned worse when because of slipping from staris we lost the kid.  swarna went to a coma for 6months. Maybe God showed some Mercy on us to which arthi was expecting. But this time were all more careful. That is when you were born gudiya. But due  to weekness even Arathi was in danger. Doctor had told us that if she doesn't wake up fast she might also slip to coma. Then we brought Arathi and swarna next to each other and put you in middle of them. As soon as you start to cry we saw both of your mom's woke up. Doctor told us that it is a miracle. You are god gifted to us gudiya. Not only you beta all daughter's are blessings of matha Rani. And after you it was like goodness came to our lives. We became 4th richest in the world, and 2top businessman of London. And by all your behavior and good deeds you have always made you family proud baccha he said hugging her tightly yet not hurting her.
Everyone had tears in their eyes.
Hearing this Annika hugged her mom's.
Annika quickly wiped her tears and said ok so I forgot to ask why is this decorations going on.

Radha- coming back to reality told ok all I have assigned your jobs to you get it all done fast. Guruji will be here tomorrow morning.

Everyone went to their respective task given to them. Boys started their work at home. Arathi and swarana were looking after boj and dakshina.

While girls went shopping. As instructed by dadi all brought ethnic wear. Annika was driving when she got a call from her friend. So she stopped the car.

Annika- bhabi ma I HAVE a important work u guys go home I will go meet my friends and come back soon.

Kushi- princess you know na guruji will be coming

Annika- don't worry bhabi I will be there before Guruji come pls with a puppy face

Kushi- ok ok so don't make this face. But come back soon. Take care. Bye

They all went in one car .
Annika took another car and went to meet her friend Chanda.
Chanda called Annika as she reached her house
As soon as Chanda hear Annika voice she ran to her started crying hugging her.
Annika- what is wrong Chanda why are you crying she asked rubbing her back to calm her down.
Chanda- Anu I need money for moms operation Anu can you buy my house in Bangalore
It's small 2bhk house and of no match to your status but pls help me she said while sobbing
Annika- stupid aunty is in hospital and you didn't feel it necessary to tell this to me. And what's ALL THIS why are you selling your house.
Chanda-Anu in any way we won't go to India so that house is of no use to me and I don't want you to help me if you don't buy my house
Annika- accha Meri ma. This is what I like in you, Teri kudari and I will surely help you Yar that's what friends are for and hugged her.

Raizada mansion
Kulguruji- I am very unhappy with you Radha

Radha- Kya hua guruji humse Kya galati huvahe

Kulguruji- tum apne Ghar KE parmpara kesi bul sakti ho.

Manish- bataiye guruji hum ky bulehe aur hame Kya karna chaheye.

Mallika told karan I m not getting good vibes

Karan- don't worry everything will be fine

Kulguruji- don't you remember Radha that Annika has to stay away from her family, family name and this place for one year. She is the last girl to perform this parampara.

There was pindrop silence in the mansion

Kumar- your joking right

Guruji- Kya apko ye lagtha hi itni badi bat mazak ho sakth hi.

Arnav- dadi tell na what all this nonsense he is talking.

Sid- and let me tell you that my sister she's not going anywhere living her home behind did you get that with Anger in his face.mahi hold his arms to calm him down.

Swarna- ma AP kuch bolti kuyu nahi boleye na ye sab Kya he

Radha- ha baccho e Sach he, me ludu ke pyar me ye bat bulgaye ki.................. And she couldn't continue

Arathi- Guruji is that no way out pls there must be something other than this.

Guruji- nahi beta meni Annika ki kundali dekihe. She will be beneficial this. being parents don't come in between her destiny what has to happen will happen

Kushi- princess!!!!!!!!!

Everyone one turned behind and saw Annika standing with teary eyes

Precap- annika- Bhai I will do this as it is our tradition
Family- no way

Done with this update
How will Annika convince her family when she herself is broke by the thought of leaving them.
What is Annika's destiny?
How will the princess of raizada stay in a middle class life style.

So as promised I have updated on Monday.

Pls keep voting and commenting
This is pari saying bye for now
Take care, love you all ❤❤❤