Bidding bye😭😭

Kushi- princess!!!!!!

Annika was standing with teary eyes
Arnav- princess yo you don't worry your brother's are their, don't worry we will not let you go anywhere.
Karan- ha jaan tu ro kuy rahi he, he wiped her tears hugged her stroking hair lovingly and kisses her forehead.

Annika- looked at her family and told I am ready to do this 👍

Family -No way

Annika- dad Bhai pls understand that this is our house parmpara which we have to do. And why aren't you getting that I am the last one to follow this. And it's matter of one year.  bahi i think that my destiny is giving me this opportunity so that i can achive something without the raizada tag. and i request my family to trust me. with cracking voice.

Manish- gudiya no parampra is more important than you. I will not be able to forgive my self if I let you go for some old custom

Kumar- bat trust ki nahi he doll its about your safety
Being in business we all so have enemies gudiya, when they will come to know that you are not with your security and are the major share holder of raizada and GOENKA Empire then your life will be at risk an if something happens to you ....................
He couldn't continue he just hugged her and cried.

Annika- wiping her dad's tears and said dad I think you have forgotten that no body has officially seen me as the raizada princess, and about the property and shares till now you haven't announced it right.
And about my security dad I am a karate,judo and martial arts specialist my brother's have taught me. Why do you unnecessarily worry dad. And dada why won't you forgive your self haa, you remember telling me that what ever happens in my life it will be my own decision and you give me that right then this is my decision dada not you nor anybody else is at fault.

Swarana- wah wah Kya Bashan Diya he ha tu itni badi kah Hui ki apni decision kud li sake tu kahi nahi jayege is Ghar aur hum sab ko chodke samji with cracking yet strict commanding tone.

Annika- chuckle throug her tears at her mom's who is crying yet trying to be strict voice. She cupped her moma's face and told MoMA to apko ky lagta hi aplogoko chodke Jana Meri liye assan hi, but you always thought we save the tradition of our family right. Swarana knew she can't win against her stubborn daughter.

Annika came to Arathi who was just crying silently from the time Guruji mentioned about Annika's agnatvasa( I hope you all know meaning of agnatvasa) . She went and sat on her knees in front of mom  and said mom with cracking voice hugged her lap and cried. Arathi stroke her forehead and told Aj muje tujpe bohot proud feel horaha hi. Meri chotise gudiya Jo kud tutrahi hi vohi sab ko sambal rahi he, kud to rorahi hi lekin sab ki asu pochrahi hi. I am very proud of you baccha. Lekin is Dil ko kese samjau KE uska tukda usea dor ja rahahi.

Annika-wiping her mom's tears and said to app apne Dil ko kahiye ki uska tukda usea dor nahi durnahi jaraha bus tode dino keleye dikega nahi

Sid- kyu Kar rahi hi ye Jo tuje aur hum sabo chot deraha hi, tuje pata he na ham sab Tere bager nahi rehesakte, or to choti kumbkaran tuje kon utayega, Teri aloo pori kon banyega, Teri hot chocolate and iice cream at night who will do all this ha. Please cutipie don't go and started crying, annika couldn't see her brothers crying she hugged all her brothers.

Karthik- Guruji you told she can't be with any of her family right then done you will stay with me in Hong Kong because I am not blood relative to this family before he complete the sentence ......... splash
🌊🌊🌊

Annika throwed water on him, how can you even say that she asked with Anger in her voice while Karthik lower his head,  accha Bhai rakhi ke din to bada haq see pucha tha Kya app is gar ke bete nahi he,hamari bahi nahi he ab kya huva??  I know kittu Bhai you want me to stay with you so that I stay safe but that doesn't mean you are not son of this family or not my brother.