-𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚 𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝-

-Three days earlier-

Y/N POV

" hey y/n-Chan!" Someone said. I looked up and paused the song I was listening to on my phone. After taking out my earphones I said; " hey deku" deku smiled and started stuttering " h-hiii" 

" uhhh is there anything I can help you with?" I asked and put away my phone.

Deku frowned " I don't really need help.. I just wanted to tell you something.."

I nodded. " okay- shoot."

Deku smiled and continued " todoroki's birthday is in three days." 

My eyes widened. " hol' up buddy- WHAT" I screeched

Present day

" okay. Today is todoroki's birthday. You guys know what to do right?" I asked as I ran around my room getting ready. I was on a call with the class excluding todoroki, momo, and mineta.

" yep girl. We all ignore todoroki all day. Except for you. And we will proceed to do the rest." Nagisa said through the phone. " we should go." 

I said bye and proceeded to trip and fall on my face.

" well. this should go well. i at least remembered the present!" i said and put the box inside my bag and ran down the stairs to school.

///timeskip///

" morning todoroki!" i said and plopped my ass down on my seat.

" o-ohayo." ( darling ohayo! o-ohayo- AHHHHHHHHHHH) 

i smiled and poked his cheek tf is wrong with you today? you seem upset.

he shrugged. " nothing much. just everyone is ignoring me except for you and aizawa-sensei." 

i smirked. so they followed through. good. 

"well at least i acknowledge your existence!" i said and nearly fell off my chair " fuc-"

//// timeskip to end of school brought to you by levi yelling KKEEEEENNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY////

as todoroki bent down to pack up his things, i looked over at everyone and gave a thumbs up. 

our classmates quickly hurried out and i then turned to aizawa and nodded. 

he shuffeled around and positioned himself at the door. 

as todoroki got up aizawa said- " y/n, todoroki, could you please stay behind and help me move boxes in the cafeteria. i was going to ask the rest of the class to help but they left and you guys are here." 

i obviously agreed and turned to todoroki. he shrugged " no harm in helping. alright." 

i smiled

going exactly as planned 

" wow thats a lot of boxes." todoroki said as we walked into the cafeteria. 

i tried not to laugh at the look on his face. the boxes are just filled with packing peanuts lol 

todoroki and i started to move boxes. 

i took one glance at him and quickly ducked behind a huge stack of boxes.