Chapter 9

3rd person POV

"Are you sure we can leave Coorporal Levi here?" Eren asks pointing to Coorporal Levi who's in bed and starts glaring at him that made him flinch. "Well, we have no choice fighting a ghoul is not a joke," Hanji said and fix her glasses. "What if Kaneki-san's friends headed this way we have no chance of winning," Mikasa said. "We don't know yet if Kaneki-san and Ayato-san's comrade will attack us yet," Hanji said. "We need to train by their hands, remember they are an ally or an enemy we need to still guard up" "Your right about that but it's just they look like human how come someone like them exists" Eren muttered, a sudden pain from his head. "Hey what's that for?!" Eren exclaimed and start rubbing his head. "Someone who's like a monster too," Levi said crossing his hands that made him hide his face. "It's not like that, he is-" Mikasa defended.

*Loud Explosion*

"What was that?" Mikasa asks. Everyone widen their eyes from the sudden explosion. "We should check it out, something might have happened," Eren said and start running where the loud sound come from then they never expected to saw Kaneki and Touka fighting one on one. "Is t-that... how they f-fight?" Eren stuttered in disbelief. 'I can't even see them fight, they saw fast' Eren thought already dying inside. "I never seen any fights like this, that is really interesting!!" Hanji shouted seeing a diamond star on her eyes from what she is seeing right now before her eyes then starting taking down notes on her notebook with speed. "Squad leader Hanji this is not the right time to be happy about it," Everyone said except for some people. "Look how they fight," Mikasa said pointing at them. "They are really monsters!! Wow!!!" Hajin said and giggling like a fangirl. Everyone sweat drop by looking at her. 'More like you interest in their bodies more than anything' Everyone thought. "How about we just let them be since they are outside the walls anyways sounds good??" Eren suggests but everyone already starts leaving without answering except for certain someone.

The Next Day

Kaneki is together with Touka and they all are gathered in place with some high ranks people too but only selected people are joining the special training to avoid suspicion from the others especially the royal family and the councils. "Ok you damn humans I got no choice but to help you all, I don't care if you die or not that's not my problem anymore," Touka said coldly, crossing her arms.

"Kaneki here will help you all humans for sure since it's in his nature of his, she just brushes it off "I know my stupid brother won't help, I don't care if you have ranks or whatever you call it, I treat you, all the same, you all are using some wires to help you guys fly for some reason but that's won't help you guys if you fight a ghoul-like us," Touka said but more like a yell. "Fine I will help like I don't have to do anything here," Ayato said lazily leaning on the wall. 

"No way you little kid will help!" Hanji exclaimed pointing her finger at him. 'Looks like Hajin-san hit the mark' Kaneki thought and just laugh inside. "Huh?!?! You should be more grateful we are helping you all, or else you all die to be more like a human sacrifice my hunger" Ayato said, cracking his fingers you could hear loud and clear. "Ayato let's not start a fight," Kaneki said trying to calm down the young ghoul. "I will take care of the girls you two can handle the rest," Touka said and all the girls followed her. "So I know some of you are scared to fight some kind of monsters like us you can't defeat that easily that's of course understandable," Kaneki said calmly. 

"Um... Amon-san would you please come here" Kaneki smile looking at Amon that standing beside the door looking at them. "What is it?" Amon asks raising an eyebrow. "Can I use your weapon for a sec? Don't worry I won't break it" Kaneki asks politely and bow in front of Amon and he gave him his weapon and Kaneki click something and it turns into a weapon. All of them flinch seeing something so small turned into a weapon. "This is the only weapon that can hurt and kill us for the time being in your world that is," Kaneki said holding the weapon that is huge. 'Is that even possible to behold?' Eren ask himself. 'That's absurd, not all have the strong body' the others thought. 

'Wow, that's new' Levi thought just looking outside thanks for the window beside him. "This is made from our powers depends who and what kind of ghoul that person have," Kaneki said and return the weapon to the original owner. "But of course this weak investigator can't defeat us" Ayato but in pointing his fingers at Amon who's standing beside Kaneki just gave him a death glare. "What did you say?" Amon asks covering his eyes.

"Now, now, no one is starting a fight here Amon-san, Ayato we are here to help not to cause a fight, I don't want another beating from Touka-chan," Kaneki said and the two of them shut up, looking away at each other's eyes. 'That was quick' Eren thought. "That's the power and spirit," Hinami said that made Levi look at her but just smile since she can't join the training but to look after Levi knowing him he is stubborn. 

"Now let me see how you guys fight without your weapons," Kaneki said and he starts stretching same goes for Ayato. "We're going to attack without a weapon?" Connie ask. "Is there a problem with that?" Kaneki asks tilt his head at the side. "No... not at all sir," Connie said and salute him. "Oh.... ok?" Kaneki said in confusion. 'Sir is a bit much I think' Kaneki thought and just sweat drop seeing him like panic talking to me. "It's only a hand combat I thought you all are warriors or something? S-o-l-d-i-e-r-s maybe?" Ayato mock but just whispered the last part, smirking at two certain people who he knew the last phrase to describe. They all position themselves Amon stands a few meters away from them to watch and observe them.

"3!" They all start an eye to eye contact with each other.

"2!"

'This is nothing, piece of cake' Eren said in mind.

"1!"

'Here we go.' Kaneki thought. "Go!" Kaneki said and all of them attack them two. Ayato and Kaneki just keep dodging their attack one by one, since they need to observe how long they will last in hand combat since they need to start from scratch, Amon just standing looking at every move in each person, but the move impressive him the most in a one on one combat is Reiner at the same time is Eren even though he's not used to of course he looks at the two ghouls since he still an investigator missing this opportunity is a waste. 

'Well, this is a good observation' Amon deeply thought and just smile that made someone get goosebumps.

"What was that? A warning?" He thought

Sorry for the delay and everything, I know a lot of you expecting me to update as soon as possible but my schedule is a little bit not free right now, I am trying my best to write for all of you. I just hope you all like this chapter, I know it's not much but I hope you all enjoy it.

-Monica