Chapter 1

Kaneki POV

Fighting many investigators and take them one by one is really takes time and we need to do it fast. I need to make this quick to save Yoshimura-san, and I hope the others did make it. 

Need to focus now, don't get distracted, I have no choice but to fight him until the end...please all of you be safe I thought.

"Why don't you let me pass?" I ask and analyzing the situation and think ahead about where to attack next. 

"Orders are orders eyepatch I will be the one who will stop you" he said.

 "This battle is meaningless...you know that many humans like you will die by others ghouls, you won't even know which is, which" I said. 

"We know that... we will be going win this for the sake of those who sacrifice their life in order to stop all of you ghouls" he said. 

"Winning is not going to be easy.... we still have plenty of ghouls out there you didn't expect to be here" I warned him. 

"Let's end this" he said and attacked me.

We kept fighting for almost an hour. After we last our last and final attacks we collapsed on the floor with some smoke from both of us left behind. 

"Kaneki!!!" Someone yelled.

Amon POV

"Ugh!! My head hurts so badly... wait where am I???" I said in confused.

When  I looked around there was nothing but huge trees everywhere. 

"Anyone there!!!" I shouted and heard an echo until it disappeared.

I could see that my wounds somehow healed a little bit still focus on my surroundings. 

"Did I sleep for too long?? Why is so early in the morning??" I ask myself. 

I start walking until I see someone sleeping on the grass, I start walking so I can see the person lying there, when I come too close I  recognize the person sleeping.

 It's the eyepatch!!

 I can hear his soft breathing, I never expected to see a sleeping ghoul this close. Now that I think about it, he looks like a human, wearing a mask with teeth markings. I put my weapon next to him and I look again if I can see a near village or somewhere else we can stay but there nothing.

After a few minutes I can hear some loud noise it feels like a footstep. Wait...Footsteps?? I thought.

Thud Thud Thud Thud

It becomes louder and louder, after that, I look back, I saw a huge monster looking at me with his creepy smile. He suddenly grabbed me with his huge hands.

"What the heck is this?!?" I ask myself. 

I can feel like he wants to eat me. I am useless before he eats me, I see his head got cut into half. Then his hands drop me, I didn't feel the ground instead I was caught by a kagune. I recognize the eyepatch was the one who rescues me from that thing, I saw him going to falling down but before the reached the ground I catch him fast as I could.

He's so weak to stand up I thought.

"Sorry" He apologizes to me. 

Why did he apologize?? I ask myself. 

I look into his cold eyes until he spoke. 

"Can I bite some flesh of you??" He asked.

 I almost forgot that battle we had, it must have made him so weak. He needs flesh to regain some of his strength.