Chapter 7

I still leave the person who I select animehit who comment on that day. 

Chapter 7

Kaneki POV

This is bad many ghouls in this world and they are our troops dammit, these humans can't win I thought. While thinking so hard the female titan transformed but lucky Ayato rush to destroy her but lucky he didn't overdo it.

 "Onii-chan what are we going to do??" Hinami ask. 

"We need to talk about it later we need to head back" I said.

 "My sweet Kaneki I might not come to you this again I know you will do me a favor" Tsukiyama said.

 "Yeah I want you to investigate if they are heading to our place, come back if they head out I guess" I said. 

"Sure thing my sweet Kaneki everything for you" Tsukiyama said and start to ask something. 

"Um, Kaneki-kun who is that?" He asks and points in the female titan.

"A titan what else?" I said.

 "Well you know there is someone inside" He said while pointing at the titan whose almost have the body to be side from slices from Ayato. 

I sign "Pull her out" I said. 

"So cold as ever" He said, then he slices the nape with the use of his kagune and gets the person out. 

"Let go of me!!" She shouted demanding to let her go, struggling from the grip.

" Annie you are the female titan." 

"But why you know how many people you kill!!" 

"You monster!!"

 "kaneki-kun what should we do??" Tsukiyama asks still griping her clothes so she can't escape. 

Then the girl kick Tsukiyama so he let go of her and she starts to run fast but Tsukiyama chase after her and slice her into pieces without hesitation that leaves everyone a shock state. Then I notice that two people are sweating like bullets but I didn't mind it then I look at Ayato and he nods it means he notice something too.

"You don't need to go that far" I said with my eyes close to break the silence. 

"I just have my fun" He said while licking his fingers tasting the blood. 

"Have fun?! have fun killing humans!!!" Eren shouts and I open my eyes. 

Does he have a death wish? I thought 

After Eren said that He went in front of him quickly. 

"Call me whatever you want midget but if you make me lose my temper you're next, I know you would also do the same for what she did to every human you tried to protect" He said and reveal his kagune eyes that made Eren step back from him.

After a min of silence before he speaks again

 "Oh time to go" He said and disappear by running in the forest.

"We need to go now" I said. That made Ayato nod his head

"How about the others we won't fit" Armin said. 

"How many horses left and how many people left?" I ask starring at Armin that I saw he blush a bit. 

"10 horse and 22 humans left" Ayato counted then glare at Armin that made him flinch and stay behind of Mikasa.

 "So fast but thanks" I said.

 "In one horse there should be 2 people the other 2 left just leave it to us sounds easy right" I said. That everyone nod their head

"Eren and Armin you two stay, we will carry you two" I said and start stretching. 

"Let's... huh?.... Wait.... what?!?!" Ayato asks in shock at what I said. 

"You will carry Armin and I will carry Eren, Hinami-chan you alone" I said. 

"Fine let's go " Ayato said still having a tick mark on his head and we head there fast.

After a few hours of running, I notice that Ayato was a bit too fast, I look at Hinami-chan which she doesn't know either what happened. Luckily we already saw the walls just a few meters away from us until we stop rest for now.

"That was fast!!" Armin said while checking the walls from disbelief that they arrived faster than the others. 

"You three always run like that?" Eren asks still in a state of shock.

 Ayato and I look at each other. Hinami-chan just smile at them

"Maybe, that is yes" Armin said. 

"We need to go inside the wall" I said.

 "But how?? the gate is closed and Commander Erwin is the only one who can open the gate" Eren said. 

"Tsk! How come he can only open this stone door?!" Ayato still has a tick mark on his head.

"I-It's better t-to wait f-for them since I d-don't see t-titans coming h-here" Armin stuttered 

"Why are you like that Armin, something wrong?" Eren ask since he is worried about his friend but Armin just laugh and said that he's fine

"Don't worry about that Eren-san" Hinami-chan said. I position myself and wait for hinami-chan to run and jump then she needs to land her one feet to my hands then I lift her up. After that.

"No need to worry" I said and we grab them and start running up to the wall. 

"You can also climb on walls?!?!" Eren said.

"Ugh... so many questions that's why I hate humans!!" Ayato said in frustration.

Done with the rewriting so I'm going to update the next chapter soon, still, I hope you all reading this story and having fun, I know that this looks bad but thanks for reading until now.

Vote

Comment

Follow