Chapter 8

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Kaneki POV

When we finally reach the top of the huge wall, I saw Eren and Armin talking while eating some bread. 

"How long it takes to ride a horse from there to here?!" Ayato yelled.

"Be patient!" Eren said that made Ayato mad, there it goes they start fighting like children who want to eat candy. Armin just stood there calming the two to stop fighting but got ignored, while Hinami-chan just staring at them.

"Maybe they stop somewhere?" Hinami-chan asks out of nowhere, which made Armin straight to thinking what could possibly the cause. The two idiots still fighting didn't care what she said.

"Let's just wait for them since it's also better to be on guard just in case" The two of them nod while the two still keep fighting. I want to stop them fighting but I just didn't bother since they will just fight again sooner or later. 

"Hinami-chan you want one?" Armin asks while holding a piece of bread. Hinami-chan looks at me and I just nod, she accepts the offer and start eating. Both Armin and Hinami-chan start talking to pass the time.

"You can eat human food?? I thought you don't" Eren said when he saw Hinami-chan eating the bread when he stops Ayato got the chance to smack him in the head. "ack!" "Damn you!" Eren cursed and start attacking but didn't land any single hit. 

"Yes, we can eat human food but not always," I said. 'It make us sick too but I rather not tell since Hajin-san might take interest again just like before' I thought while laughing a bit.

 I lay down and look up, while staring at the sky, after a few hours of waiting we heard the gate opened then we saw them entering. 'They finally arrive' I thought and stood up but I smell some familiar scent from the troops. When I look at Ayato, I saw his fist clutch from anger 'I guess, he knows this scent' I signed 'What a huge luck we have'

"Hey, Minna-san!!" Eren and Armin shouted then they look at us and start waving at us.

"Let's go!!" I said and we all went down, we just jump while the two just used there gear.

"What took you guys so long??" Hinami-chan ask.

"Well... we encounter someone you might know along the way," Erwin said, we all look at someone who's wearing a hood jacket then we recognize it was Touka-chan. 'It really is her'

"Onee-chan!! "Hinami shouted then quickly went to hug her.

"Hinami!!" She said and hug her so tight. 'I'm glad you're safe to Touka-chan' I thought to myself

"Touka-chan!!" I said with a smile.

"Kane-"

"Touka" Ayato said with venom.

"Ayato" She said in a cold voice. They stare for a bit until they look away to each other

"How did you find them Touka?" Ayato asks coldly.

"Scent" She answered

Eren POV

'What's going on??' I ask myself. 'This is so awkward but the air is so heavy around them' I thought. 

"Um... how about we talk back to the HQ not here I said." All of them nod still having sweating like bullets

We all went inside the HQ, all of us went in one side while the Kaneki-san besides the doors. Ayatoleaning at the side, Hinami-chan sitting beside the newcomer they called Touka. Squad leader Hajin and Coorporal Levi take a sit to ask some questions.