Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Kaneki POV

When I recognize that voice it was.... Ayato. 

"What are you doing here??" I ask. 

"Eh??? I am hungry so much well this place is weird, I sense no Ghoul investigator here so I am free to eat humans anytime I want" He said and still cleaning his from the blood all over him. 

"Really??? Where's Eto-san, Tatara-san, Noro-san??" I ask him. 

"I don't even know where they are, I don't even know where we are" He said.

"Um... yeah me too but still we need to be careful" I said. 

"I know that do you see some monsters bigger than a human??" He ask. 

"Yeah... they are called titans" I said.

 "Titans???" He ask.

 "They also eat humans like us" I said. 

"Cool but they also want to eat us" He said with disappointment.

"Of course, we look like humans, remember?" I said.

 "Yeah, so what???" He asks and he eats the person fast.

 "Well... I do look like more humans coming this way" He said. 

No way them?? I thought trying not to panic and think for the next move.

He stand up and ready to attack them.

"Ayato don't do that" I said trying to stop him from killing them. 

"Yeah.. so what!! You're going to eat them right??" He ask me while he poses him anytime to attack. 

"You're the one who talk" I said. And then they came and they saw us, Ayato attack them and I just look at them. 

"Ah!!! What is that!!" Hanji shouted that most of them barely dodge his attack. 

"Kaneki!! You know him???" Levi ask.

 "Eh?? They know you Kaneki??" Ayato asks me and stop from his movements.

I sign. 

"Well.... no need to tell me I am going to eat them" He said with a smirk that makes them ready to block him. 

"Would you stop just a favor" I said that cost him to give me a sinner look. 

"Wow, this is unusual your asking a favor?? This is you not you Kaneki" He said while cracking his fingers to let out some steam. 

"I know that" I said. 

"Fine, not for now maybe I'll wait" He said, and stare them with rage on these eyes and I can feel a smile behind his mask.

"What's going on??" Amon asks after he arrives. 

"A ghoul!! "

"A Ghoul investigator!!" 

Amon and Ayato say both at the same time. 

Ayato reveals his ghoul eye and starts attacking Amon with his kagune same goes for Amon he opens up his weapon to block his attacks. 

"Kaneki we need to kill him!" Ayato said.

 I sign and I use my hands to grab Ayato's shoulder to stop him and try to calm him down for a bit. 

"Kaneki what are you doing!!" Ayato ask. 

"He's not going to hurt you" I said.

"What the hell are you saying!!! He's an investigator!! He killed our comrades and friends!!" Ayato shouted.