Chapter 2

Noone got the correct answer so sad but be happy I have two chapters for you guys as my gift. ^_^ Hope you enjoy this ^_^

Chapter 2

Kaneki POV

I can smell blood it makes me hungry more... I might lose control of myself here I thought. 

"Kaneki you alright?" Amon ask. 

"I...can...smell.. blood, I might... lose myself here" I said trying to control myself from getting out of control since some of the people around me are wounded so badly. 

"Your hungry right?? Here bit this" Amon said and he shows me his arms my left eye turns red then I bit his arms letting his blood spill and just drink the blood then I stop then I sigh of relief I don't want to make another massacre here. 

"Thank you, Amon, you're a life savior" I said. 

"No problem... it's better than eating someone here that will be more a problem for us, we need to be more careful since we in a stranger place full of gigantic monsters" Amon whispered. 

"Yeah your right, did Eren see this?" I ask.

 "No he didn't see anything" Amon said.

"That's fine... there are so many who injured in this mission they did" I said and stand up and look at them.

 "Kaneki-san are you alright?" Eren ask me. 

"Yeah... I'm fine is this always like that?" I ask.

 "Well this is my first time to went outside the wall" Eren said.

"Wall?? I get it now, all of the village is inside a huge wall to protect the people inside is that right?" I ask. He just nod. 

"I feel like your mission failed, many people died I wonder what their families will do now" I said.

 "Hey look Petra-san is calling us" Eren said. 

"Maybe they want to talk to you two" Eren added. 

"Let's go Kaneki" Amon said.

 The two of us went down then we saw the three-person went to the forest then we soon followed.

"Who are you two??" The blonde hair guy ask.

 "My name is Kaneki" I said while pointing myself, 

"then this is Amon" then I point to Amon.

 "My name is Commander Erwin and this is Corporal Levi, last this is Squad leader Hanji" Erwin said. 

"Thank you for helping Levi's squad to safety like Petra reported to us" Hanji said.

"It's no big deal, they kind of lost in the forest, lucky I found you so I know where your location is" I said.

 "We will talk more later we need to go back, you two should come with us" Levi said with no emotion.

 "Thank you" Amon said.

 "Can you use a horse?" Erwin ask. 

"No need I will just walk Amon you take the ride" I said. 

"What??" Hanji shout.

"What?? Is there a problem walking??" I ask.

 "Those monsters are dangerous you might get killed" Hanji said. 

"No need to worry about me, I can take care of myself" I said and smile. 

"Fine then, we are heading off, just follow us, Amon-san the horse is on the left" Irvin said leaving the two of us.