Part 4

Asmita's house,

"Today is your birthday and I will be away from you, working with my short-tempered and weird boss. Couldn't you get the job in the Operations Branch rather than the Delivery Branch, Sunita?" asked Asmita, getting ready in a red sari as they had an unspoken understanding of dressing up for each other's' birthdays along with their own.

"We will party after we get back from work, Asmita. You should have joined my branch. You have no idea how good my branch and boss are," said Sunita, blushing as she thought of her boss, Amit, and his proposal to meet later in the afternoon, the reason of which was still unknown to her.

"So much love for your branch but, I know that it is for my Amit Jiju! Yeah, yeah, nothing wrong anyway. After you got yourself a lover, you forgot your best friend. Nice display of friendship, Ms.Sunita," teased Asmita, causing the birthday girl to blush even further.

"Now, if you want to tease me further, please go ahead and do that but if you get late and get roasted by your boss, don't blame me," mock-threatened Sunita, knowing that the very mention of Daksh and his infamous temper was more than enough to make Asmita run on her toes. Two weeks of working with him and every moment had been eventful and nerve-wracking for her best friend.

Sunita began to laugh at Asmita's petrified state as she struggled to fit her feet into the footwear because of the hindrance by her saree. Shaking her head at her friend's antics, Sunita continued to comb her hair, hoping to look her best for the afternoon rendezvous with her boss.

_____________________________

Malhotra Mansion,

"Again Asmita's dream? What black magic has she done that she is sneaking into my dream every other night and hovers in my thoughts constantly? But how would it indeed feel to feel her glowing skin?" wondered Daksh, as he ran his fingers through his already ruffled hair, questioning himself if he should feel her with his lips or fingers and decided that the winner should be chosen only after examining closely as a smirk began to etch itself upon his lips.

_________________________________

DM Designs,

Daksh had no idea if she intentionally wore red more frequently or it happened to be her favorite as well. But, the way the saree draped itself across the dips and curves of her body, accentuated by the sheer fabric dyed in red with barely-there patchwork in gold, distracted him to the extent of cursing himself. He just knew what the woman was going to wear in his next fantasy and the fact that cold showers awaited him.

As Daksh continued to work in an extremely distracted manner, quite uncharacteristic of him, he realized that Asmita had been continuously calling out to him.

"Sir! SIR!"

"Yes?" he replied in a dazed manner, reprimanding himself for being so clueless.

"Sir, Singhania Designs are requesting to have a word with you. Shall I forward the call to your landline?" she asked, her eyebrows crinkling in wonder with her lips twitching upwards before she straightened herself.

Singhania Designs had been on their high priority list and Daksh had, himself, given instructions that every call from Singhania Designs should be connected to him if they wish to speak, and hence Asmita had followed his instructions, suppressing her surprise at his awkward behavior.

"Go ahead," he said, taking a sharp breath before taking up the call which she forwarded to his landline.

"Hello, Daksh Malhotra here," Daksh spoke into the receiver of the phone, his voice being huskier than he had intended much to his chagrin.

"Hello, Mr.Malhotra. Singhania Designs would like to have a meeting with you at the Vivanta tonight at 7 PM, if possible, regarding the upcoming fashion show. Can you confirm your participation?" The manager, on the other side, asked.

"Yes, that sounds good. We will be there," answered Daksh.

Daksh glanced upon the wall clock to find that it was already 6:15 PM and he would have to start immediately to reach on time. He would also require someone to jot down the notes and who was better than the woman who seemed to enrapture him with every glance?

________________________________________

Outside Vivanta, 8:30 PM,

After almost 75 minutes of serious discussion, Daksh was finally done with the discussion about the designs and further planning, and Asmita had written the notes in the most perfect way possible. But, throughout the meeting, Daksh was struggling to stop staring at the sensuous figure in front of him. Yet, Daksh had managed to maintain his professionalism with his client and have his word accepted by one and all; something which only Daksh Malhotra was capable of achieving.

They had completed their dinner as the Singhanias offered them a dinner invite. They bid their client goodnight and proceeded towards the car which was brought by the valet but was parked behind the hotel to prevent media personnel from sighting them. As he started walking towards the car, a lack of footsteps following him stopped him midway. Daksh Malhotra had never paid any attention to his surroundings and the weather and that night were no different.

Daksh had not realized that it began to drizzle softly, and the tears of heaven were now bathing the heavenly beauty dressed in red. The desires he had managed to control till then were threatening to break the dam of self-control. A smirk began to form as his pupils darkened and dilated, drinking in her beauty. Her saree had clung to her like a second skin and was rendered almost transparent by the effect of rain.

He found himself walking towards Asmita involuntarily, allowing his attraction to take over the reins of himself. Asmita, who had felt the burning gaze of Daksh penetrating through her wet figure, looked at Daksh with fear as she could see that his eyes were set ablaze with desire and passion. It was a matter of seconds before Asmita found herself against a wall and caged in between his arms. His breath and gaze managed to burn her even in the rain.

As Daksh leaned towards Asmita, her neck automatically turned to her left to avoid facing him.

"Asmita, you are such a sweet person. So even the water lingering on your delicate skin would have become sweet as they had the privilege to touch such a sweet and sensuous person. And I find myself craving for something sweet," exclaimed Daksh, smirking at her confused face.

Before she could interpret the meaning of his words, he leaned on her and started sucking water drops rolling down her cheeks and went on to worship her forehead, nose, and chin leaving out the lips as he wanted her to ask him to kiss her lips. He slowly descended southwards, down to her neck, adjusted her hair to one side, and started his harsh ministrations on her shoulders and nape.

In an attempt to push him away from her, she pulled him from his silky hair with her right hand and pushed him by his chest with her left. With pleasure and passion gushing in his brain, he could only interpret her actions to be a reaction to pleasure, and he started biting her with more intensity and later soothing at the same place with his rough and sensuous tongue. He further went southwards to explore her cleavage, and she pulled him up by his hair to stop what he was about to continue when their lips unknowingly brushed against each other.

Asmita was huffing and panting with tears of her own eyes mixing with that of the tears of heaven while Daksh, who was still not in his senses, said, looking on the marks given by him on her neck proudly,

"Now even your skin matches with your dress color, baby!"

Hearing Daksh's shameless statements, Asmita pushed him away and started running forgetting everything else, leaving a shouting Daksh who was announcing to her that she will be fired if she does not come back. She went to a nearby auto stand covering the love bites with the end of her sari.

He had established the rumors by the media about being a player who cared for none except for himself in her mind and she could not control her tears or her racing heart despite escaping from him. What did the future hold in store for them?

_____________________________________________________

I definitely do not condone Daksh's actions. Consent is paramount and I am only writing this to shed light on something that would be explained in the future updates.