Part 6

"Asmita, you need to come to my home right away! The Singhania have suddenly preponed their submission deadline to tomorrow after receiving information from their credible sources that release at our earlier deadline would lead to no success. I cannot go through every file by myself, so you need to come."

His exhausted and breathy tone revealing the amount of work that laid piled up for them.

Daksh had not changed in the three weeks that gone by after the incident with Asmita. He continued to confuse her with her actions and words, which neither confirmed his anger nor dispelled the fears that he had instilled in her mind after that night. The way his eyes burned her with his disturbing and discerning gaze made her wonder if it was out of lust or out of fury.

Asmita was unwilling to go to his home after the incident, but she did not want to rouse his fury by bruising his already fragile patience, which seemed to have vaporized with the increased workload.

"Sir, but it is 9: 30 PM in the night! I can provide remote help, Sir, but.."

"I am not asking for you opinion, Asmita, I am telling you HAVE to come and it is an order or else you know the result!"

Daksh's burst made Asmita shudder in fear with the consequences of disobedience. She let out an internal prayer to the Lord to safeguard her because every other way out seemed to have closed upon her.

"Okay, Sir. I will be there in 30 minutes. Send me the address."

Asmita prayed, hoping that it was not one of the infamous excuses by her Boss, as she heard from other employees, to satisfy his desires at the leisure of his home.

_________________________________________________________________

Malhotra Mansion,

Asmita rang the doorbell after her desperate attempts to ward away her fears. The terrified part of her wanted her to run away and pondered over the various excuses she could produce for her absence, but she knew nothing would douse his fury if she stepped back from her responsibilities.

Daksh Malhotra opened the door, much to her surprise. He was in casual wear and appeared as disheveled as she could never imagine the immaculate man in front of her.

"Good evening, Sir!"

Asmita plastered a fake smile on her face as she wondered if she was using the smile to fool herself or her boss about her non-existent confidence in that moment.

"Good evening, Asmita. Please get in."

Daksh, being totally exhausted after replying to innumerable mails and looking through various market predictions, sounded breathy and husky, much to her apprehension.

Asmita stepped in and could not help but look at the rich and luxurious interiors with awe and curiosity. The mansion was a stark contrast of the life she had known and lived. It was no wonder that the Lord of the mansion was antithetical to herself.

He noticed she had admired the interiors, forgetting the job at hand, and glared at her. 

"My interiors are not our project. Shall we work on the project for now? We will work in my study room."

Saying that, he strutted towards his study room and Asmita heeled him, clutching her bag to her chest tightly after being brought to the dark reality by her harsh words. The beautiful and surreal design of the Mansion had distanced her from reality, momentarily, and she had drifted into the land of dreams.

The reality felt worse when she noticed the mansion seemed to be uninhabited except for the two of them, intensifying her fears further.

He reached his bedroom with the attached study room and unlocked the door when he turned to see whether she had followed him or lost in the interiors of his palatial home again, only to realize that she was following with a frightened look plastered on her face.

He soon realized the reason and said, "My family is out for an outing and most of the servants retired to their quarters as their working hours are over. One of them usually stays back but his mother is unwell so he went back home for today. So, we are alone here."

He had meant his words to dispel his fears, but it seemed to worsen her fears as he acknowledged they were indeed alone. The reasoning he gave seemed to itch her brain in the wrong way, making her wonder if he staged the whole situation.

"This is where we will work!"

Daksh shut the door behind her, unknown to the fact that she had only seen the bedroom but did not notice the study room next to it, almost confirming his beliefs about the night.

She turned to him with disbelief etched into her features.

"I should have never come here! I did not imagine that you would stoop so low, despite listening to the rumors of how you invite girls to your homes to ravish them! I will not let you take advantage of me! To hell with the job and money, I am not staying here for a minute more!"

Daksh, whose patience had already gone for a toss after the call from Singhanias, felt fury gushing through his blood at her allegations. Daksh gripped her wrist in a vice-like grip to stop her from walking past him and pulled her upon himself, making her crash on his muscular chest. The documents which she had in her hold undid their restraints to fly in the air and descend akin to the dropping levels of Daksh's self-control.

"How dare you!" he muttered through his gritted teeth.

Daksh's hazel orbs reflected burning rage as his breaths fanned her face furiously and intimidating an already terrified Asmita further.

"You have a sister at home, right? How do you still behave in such a demeaning manner towards other women?" she demanded in a stuttering tone, with her eyes expressing a potent mix of fear and fury.

"Yes, I ravish girls at my home, but with their consent! All those females throw themselves upon me with the expectations of a better salary and position! But you are so eager to brand me as some heinous lowly being with your accusations. How about I turn your worst fears into reality? Right here, right now?"

With their breaths mingling and their faces inches apart, Daksh left her wrist to pick her up in his arms and proceeded towards his bed, ignoring her struggles to free herself. With every passing moment, she felt herself being paralyzed as her body refused to comply with her mind as it surrendered to the reign of terror.

He dropped her in the middle of the king-size bed, immediately pinning down both her hands to the bed with one hand and with his other hand, he unbuttoned his shirt. Asmita was shocked, scared and scandalized, and the intensity of those feelings was increasing with each button of his being unbuttoned.

Letting his shirt to hang on him, revealing the toned six-pack that body he possessed, he leaned on Asmita in a way that his weight rested upon her, letting her feel every inch of him. Feeling every part of her with his own, Daksh could not deny that he was enjoying it, despite his anger towards her.

The sensation of heat puddling towards his nether regions with blood rushing southwards was not new for Daksh Malhotra. He had every intention to unravel her, relish her and claim her for himself since their first meet, but that did not entitle her with the privilege of questioning him; nobody had the right to question him, least of all, an employee of his.

He leaned near her right ear and whispered in a dangerous tone,

"I was taking advantage of you, wasn't it? Let me show you what taking advantage actually means and give you the punishment which you deserve for giving me ideas."

______________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Author does not condone harassment of any kind but recognizes that it is reality for many. Daksh will pay for the crimes.