Kelsea Ava Collins

Name: Kelsea Ava Collins

Age: 17

Birthday: November 18, 1996

Hair Color: Red (natural)

Eye Color: Green and Blue

Height: 5'8"

Tattoo: Music on her right wrist, ella (her sister) on her left forearm

Piercings: snakebites, nose, and eyebrow

Background: Kelsea first met the boys when she was six years old after she got lost and walked up to the Danver's residence to ask how to get home. She had left by herself because her house had caught fire and she had ran for help but got lost on her way back. Her older sister, Ella, was still in the house as it burned and she died so when Kelsea turned sixteen she had a friend of Ella's who tattooed her. Ella was her caretaker so she became an orphan but she rarely spent time at the orphanage as she got older due to the abusive caretaker so she found herself hanging around the four boys more often than not and if she could she would stay at one of their houses so she could avoid the beatings when she would return. What happens when Reid finds out the truth of why Kelsea wears long sleeves and never wants to go back to the orphanage? Will it make him realise his true feelings for her or will he ignore it and act like he never knew?

Disclaimer: I do not own the plot of The Covenant nor any of the characters except Kelsea Ava Collins and the plot of this fanfiction so please do not repost to other websites or apps without permission and if permission is given proper credit is expected to be given...Thank you and I hope you enjoy reading this book.