02 ⟶ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ ᴡʜᴏ!?

𝒜𝓃𝓃𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝐼 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝓃𝑔𝒶 𝓈𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝒹𝓊𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓀. 𝐼𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓁𝓈𝑜 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝒾 𝓉𝑜 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓇, 𝐼 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒶 𝒷𝒾𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒽𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑒𝓍𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒. 𝒮𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒾 𝓌𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝒷 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓉𝓉𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝑜𝓃 𝒯𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓃, 𝐼 𝒹𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒹𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒶𝒹𝒹 𝓁𝒶𝓃𝑔𝓊𝒶𝑔𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓉! 𝒮𝑜 !

𝐼𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝒸𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝒥𝒶𝓅𝒶𝓃𝑒𝓈𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓇𝑒𝑔𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝑒𝓃𝑔𝓁𝒾𝓈𝒽. 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝒻 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 ^^

𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓼:𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭

𝓌𝑜𝓇𝒹 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉: 4009

'Where am I...?'

'The last thing I could remember was being thrown from the balcony....'

'Then the cold water, that felt oddly weird......'

'I couldn't think properly.....'

'I'm scared...'

'I want my mom....'

𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓹𝓸𝓿

Your body feels like it's burning. Yet, something cool was placed on your forehead. The coolness of whatever was placed on your forehead helped your body wake up.

Cracking open your eyes, you began to blink away the exhaustion trying to scan your surroundings. Looking around the room, you appear to be on a small bed against the corner of the room. You had a blanket wrapped around your body. As you turned your head to the side, you were met with a familiar figure. A unicorn dabbing.

'Isn't that my shirt?'

You began to internally panic, were you stripped down? As you struggled to sit up, the rag that was on your forehead fell onto your lap. Looking down  at yourself, you noticed that you were wearing a simple, light tan dress. You were glad that it wasn't your worst nightmare.