03 ⟶ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ

𝑅𝑒𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 -𝒥𝒶𝓅𝒶𝓃𝑒𝓈𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝒸𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐸𝓃𝑔𝓁𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝒾𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝑔𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓃𝓉

𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓼:𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭

𝓌𝑜𝓇𝒹 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉: 2710

This chapter is dedicated to Anime_potato11
We appreciate the support you've given us to write this chapter.

A few days have passed since the day you told Amelia that you don't recall where you were from. You've regained your strength completely with all the rest you were practically forced to have. You had attempted helping Amelia but you were always forced back into bed. After several attempts and not getting anywhere, you gave up on trying.

It frustrated you that you couldn't stretch your legs properly, and you felt bad that you couldn't help out such a sweet couple who were caring for your well-being. The only moment you were allowed to be out of bed was when Grisha would help you do your daily therapy. It must have been a pain in the ass for him since every question he would aim at me would be greeted by a soft sorry. Grisha on the other hand smiled back almost as if he was trying to reassure you not to worry about the language barrier.

Honestly, just him doing this made you feel a bit better every time. You were thankful. For everything they had done for you, the fact that they were willing to help and care for a foreigner like you with no questions asked...

You turned your head to stare at the glass of water that sat on the nightstand.

'Water...'

That's right. Grisha saved you from drowning, or somehow that man was involved in my aid. According to your own diagnosis, you believed you were almost cured. Sure Grisha would make his daily check up on you and 'update' you every time.

You concluded that you won't understand anything.  So you took matters into your own hands, figuring out if you had a fever, or if any new symptoms appeared. Thankfully it looked like the only thing that you were currently suffering from was a sore throat.

God, I could go for some cough drops right now ...

Yeah, you took everything from home for granted. But who would've thought that you would end up in this world.