04 ⟶ New Life

𝑅𝑒𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 -𝒥𝒶𝓅𝒶𝓃𝑒𝓈𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝒸𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐸𝓃𝑔𝓁𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝒾𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝑔𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓃𝓉

Word Count: 2803

2nd POV

Several months have passed since you were welcomed into the Jaeger household. With winter now gone it's time to welcome spring, and a baby. Just by looking at Carla's stomach you knew it was at any moment that Eren could be born.

Today was a normal day like any other.

Carla was busy knitting some cute hats for Eren, while Grisha was out tending to medical appointments in different districts.

You on the other hand, you weren't having such a fun time at the moment.

You were sore and in pain.

Ever since arriving in this world you took it into your hands to do some lenient training while also helping around the house with daily errands and chores. Every morning you would wake up before sunrise and built your stamina by running around Shingashina district. You would always be back before anyone figured out that you were missing, climbing up the side of the house and through the window that lead to the bedroom you were staying in.

After resting from your training you would then help with breakfast. Occasionally help with the chores and errands. Then for the rest of the day you would sneak off to do more training, this time focusing on your strength. Although you wouldn't be gone for too long, the idea of leaving Carla all alone for so long when she was close to her due date gave you the same amount of anxiety as presenting a PowerPoint in class.

If you had to be honest, this has been the most active you've ever been in the fifteen years of you being alive.

Your legs were on fire, and they were going to up on holding you up at any moment. Shifting from one foot to another, you focused your attention on the task at hand - washing the dishes.

The sound of Carla's soft humming reverberated off the walls followed by the clanking of the dishes you were washing. The relationship between the two of you had grown in the past several months. Who knew you would be the class in this world as well.

'I wonder how it went with Mikasa..'

You bit your lip knowing the tragedy Mikasa would have to go through before meeting Eren and the rest of the family. There was no way for you to know when Grisha would visit the Ackermans and you had a feeling he wouldn't tell you.

That's two people you can't save...

This wasn't good.

There was no way for you to know when Grisha would visit the Ackermans, and you had a feeling he wouldn't tell you. Although you were grateful for him saving your life back at the river, he sometimes acted weird and it worried you a bit. He would locked himself in the basement after dinner and not come out till late at night.