PROLOGUE

While walking towards the 'Wyvern', a DK-420 built by the CEC, the ship he is going to hijack, Valek Marr thinks about how he became who he is now. He thinks about his life before he became a pirate. The life on Dathomir, training all day long with his brothers and getting tattooed because of his mother being a Nightsister. But when his mother discovered that Mother Talzin was working with the Separatists, she and Valek flew from Dathomir. Valek looks around him. A Twi'Lek man together with an astromech stands behind a couple of boxes, looking towards the 'Wyvern' as well. This man is Tarko Galor. Tarko was born on Ryloth. He's a man who's very strict and concentrated. The astromech next to him is R4-P8, nicknamed Parrot. It was restored by Tarko when he found it after a battle on Ryloth. Since then, Parrot and Tarko are inseparable. Valek walks towards the duo and asks if they want to work with him. Tarko agrees. On the ship, in the kitchen is working Dran Evoros, he the cook onboard the 'Wyvern.' He learned to cook from his grandmother and liked it so much that he applied for a job on this ship. On the other side of the ship sits Tezhu Gallia, she was sold as a slave three standard years ago and bought by the rich merchant who owns this ship.

Valek, Tarko and Parrot board the ship, directly heading towards the cockpit. There, they shoot the pilot before they can alarm the rest of the ship. The pirates walk towards the luxurious suite of the merchant owning the ship, open the door and immediately killing the merchant. They declare to the passengers and crew that the ship is hijacked and that they can leave if they want to. Later, Valek searches the ship and finds a Tholothian female, called Tezhu, and a Human male, called Dran. Tezhu stayed on the ship on purpose, she would finally free. Dran was so busy with cooking, he didn't hear all the noise. Afterall, he now had his own kitchen. The five turned out to be a good match, but they still missed something. Or someone... 

Four standard years later, the 'Wyvern' is docked at Thari spaceport on the planet of Telos. In the hanger walks a boy who's name is Torin Annix. He was an honest schoolboy before Telos got invaded by the Empire. Boys were requested to become Stormtroopers, but Torin had other plans. He knew the only way preventing that was to get of the planet. So, he went to Thari spaceport, where he found a pirate ship called the 'Wyvern'. Torin was the missing piece in the crew. Now, the six of them were almost unstoppable.

 Now, the six of them were almost unstoppable

[Corellian DK-420 'The Wyvern']