Sato's guide to becoming Bakugou's friend (Don't feed him chocolate.)

I finished Bungo stray dogs and I LOVED it, I may write a fanfic about Dazai and Chuuya later...

Anyways, this one is pretty rushed so sorry about that, here's a more lighthearted one to make up for Bakugou's suffering in the last chapter <3

1

Sato had only been a part of class 1-A for a few months, but he had already become attached to his classmates. They were a diverse group, each person different from the other. His main goal people-wise was to become friends with every person in his class and do what he did best to make them happy.

The more social classmates were easy to become friends with, he could even say he found best friends in Ojiro, Shoji, and Kouda. He enjoyed baking for them, every day after school once the dorm systems were in place, he would tie on his apron and get to work while some of the other classmates sat around and conversated with him. Sometimes they would even join in, asking him how they could help.

The sweets he cooked would be used for training the next day, and if there were any extra, he would hand them out to his friends.

The less social classmates were harder to talk to since they would hide out in their dorm rooms, rarely coming down to the commons. Though he didn't miss how Bakugou would slip into the kitchen later in the day, followed by Kirishima and sometimes Mina, Sero, and Kaminari. When he asked Kirishima about it later that week during training, the red head nodded enthusiastically. "Kat is really good at cooking, like, if hero work doesn't work out for him he could easily be a master chef."

So Sato's new goal was to be able to taste the blondes cooking, and maybe even be able to learn a thing or two from his skills. Because if it was as good as Kirishima claimed he was, then Sato wanted to get lessons. He may be good at baking, but cooking was his weak point.

But if he was going to gain any trust, he couldn't just straight up ask to taste test his food, it was rude. Instead, Sato would offer up his own sweets for Bakugou to try in hopes that he would do the same.

Though his plan to befriend him was harder than he thought it would be.

Bakugou simply wouldn't try his sweets. He set out a batch of freshly baked brownies on the common rooms table for everyone to try. Surprisingly, Bakugou was actually out of his room, hitting Mina upside the head with a newspaper while the others laughed. Bakugou wasn't present outside of school activities often, but when he was, there was never a dull moment.

Sato grinned proudly as one by one his brownies were devoured, but his smile quickly fell when Bakugou remained seated next to Kirishima, not even eyeing the dessert.

The second try was just as unsuccessful, a chocolate lava cake he had worked day and night on was only consumed by the Bakusquad.

Sato narrowed his target down to the five people instead of the whole class, figuring that maybe Bakugou was one of those people who didn't like eating in front of people. He didn't even look interested in the beautiful masterpiece set in front of him. "Are you sure you want us to eat this bro?" Kaminari asked, practically drooling.

"Yeah" Sero agreed, already grabbing a fork "It's just too pretty to eat."

Sato forced a smile, watching as they dug in "Of course, it's made to be eaten." He left the premises once he was absolutely certain that Bakugou was not going to try the cake.

Was he on a diet? If so, then maybe he had a cheat day planned soon?

Sato knew that even the strongest and most resolved of wills had to have a cheat day somewhere along the road. No one could resist his desserts for too long, he would just keep offering them until he did.