Hibernation- Tsuyu

A\N: I absolutely hate Tsuyu so sorry if I reflected on it here

There were some that hated winter, and some that liked it. Tsuyu Asui fit in the first category, becoming next to useless during the cold weather. She would like winter if it didn't bother his quirk so much. Her limbs grew heavy and her movements stalled. She was compelled to just sleep the winter away.

There were other students in the class who disliked winter just as much as she did. They fit in the 'winter hate club' and tended to stay inside while everyone else had snowball fights.

Bakugou was a notable member, though he never talked and only appeared in the commons when he absolutely needed to.

Now, winter was in full swing. It was colder this year than it had been any other year, to their bad luck. Some students were ecstatic about it, such as Uraraka and Kirishima.

They were the sunshine's of the class, Kirishima managing to drag even Bakugou wherever he wanted. Though, Asui had a suspicion that there was another reason for that.

Her suspicions were proved correct when Bakugou showed up to school that day wearing one of Kirishima's hoodies.

She didn't blame him though, today her limbs felt extra heavy. Uraraka had to slow down her pace just so she could walk Asui to school. She usually made sure to walk on Todoroki's warm side, but him and Midoriya had left before them.

Asui shivered as she took her seat. She could tell this winter wouldn't treat her well.

___

"Morning Kat!" Kirishima greeted as he stepped out of his dorm, slipping his hand into Bakugou's.

"You're fucking late" Bakugou grumbled. It was too early and much too cold to be yelling.

"I know, sorry" Kirishima rubbed the back of his head sheepishly as they entered the elevator. "I was up all night watching that crimson riot documentary."

Bakugou rolled his eyes, of course he was.

"Did you sleep okay?" Kirishima asked, eyeing him knowingly.

Bakugou averted eye contact, but there was no use in lying. "Woke up a few times, S' whatever."

Eijiro didn't watch him with sympathy, and for that Katsuki was thankful. Instead, he squeezed his hand, pulling him out of the elevator. "It's okay, well get through it. C'mon! It's snowing today!"

Wonderful.

In the most sarcastic way possible.

Bakugou winced against the cold weather, scooting closer to Kirishimas side to gain heat. Eijiro didn't seem to mind, only smiling fondly. "Wow you really hate the cold huh?"

Bakugou didn't bother replying, his teeth were clattering too much.

They passed Asui and Uraraka, who walked at a snails pace. Kirishima frowned, tilting his head back to look at them. "What's up with Tsu? Is she okay?"

It took a long moment for the name to click in Bakugou's head. "Frog face?"

"Don't be rude" Kirishima chastised "but yeah. She's been really slow during training."

Another cold breeze blew past, Bakugou pulled his earmuffs closer. He knew Kirishima was looking at him, but he didn't care. "Think about her quirk, hair for brains."

It took Kirishima a second to pick it up. "Ooh! She's like you! She gets cold super easily doesn't she?"

Bakugou would have face palmed if he wasn't about to become a fucking popsickle. "Hibernation."