Lessons Learned- Mineta

A\N: Guys i actually tried to write him normally I'm sorry. I also didn't write in the lisp too much so don't forget he has that. This one is more of a crack.

Mineta was a pervert. Really, he already accepted his fate. His uncontrollable lust would turn his classmates on him and he would be kicked into horny jail for a couple of hours. (Sero's tape was really hard to get out of.)

At first he thought it was a normal teenage thing to just want to touch some girls, but apparently it wasn't. Unless his classmates hid it really well from him.

But he had a horny radar that him and his perv kins attained. The only other remotely close classmate was Kaminari. Mineta was used to waking up everyday and thinking about girls, walking to school and thinking about girls. Really. He couldn't help that he was a teenage boy.

But now... there was something amiss.

It was a strange, astronomical, feeling that Mineta has never felt before.

Lately he could only think about one person and one person only. Door from the support department. Well her name wasn't actually door, but they called her that because she was shaped like one.

When he thinks about Momo's luscious legs, she popped into his head, the girl with the least assets in the whole school.

His whole world was falling apart.

When someone smiled at him he was reminded of that smile of hers. When he commented on her flatter than normal chest, she just puffed out a breathy laugh with a raised eyebrow. When someone was pulling their hair back, the only thought that filled his mind was her shorter than average hair and how it would be impossible to pull it back.

What was this feeling?

Why was he so obsessed with someone he was supposed to be bullying?

He really needed to figure this out, and soon, before it consumed his whole life and his taste was transformed into flat asses and flat chest.

That couldn't happen.

—-

Like most teenage boys do, Mineta went to a good friend with his new issue. Kaminari. Was he smart? No. But was he one of his only close friends? Yes.

Beggars couldn't be choosers.

"Kaminari" Mineta urgently pulled the others sleeve when school was let out. "I have an issue" his lisp was in full swing.

"Yeah man? What's up?" The blonde asked with a raised eyebrow. He waved to Kirishima on his way out of the door, saying he would catch up with him later.

"Girl problems."

Denki snorted "don't you always have girl problems?"

"Yeth. But this one is bad, unthinkable."

Kaminari frowned "okay dude, spill. From the beginning."

And spill Mineta did. By the end of his explanation they had arrived at the dorms, Kaminari snickering at his expense.

"C'mon dude!" He wined "this is an issue!"

"It's not that bad bro, you just got a crush." Kaminari shrugged, opening the door to the dormitory.

"A crush?! On flatty-"

Kaminari's disapproving look made him shut his mouth. "Not cool man, don't disrespect your crush like that."

"Sup Kami!" Mina called from the kitchen where she was with Sero and the rest of their squad. "C'mon, Baku is making food for us!"

Denki's eyes widened comically, "Food?! Hell yeah!" He pumped his fist in the air before looking back at Mineta. "Look dude, you can't control who you do and don't like so don't sweat it too much."