To be seen - Hagakure

I'm going off of the headcannon that Hagakure can't see herself, enjoy!
Kirishima and Jiro are the real MVPs in this.

Hagakure knew she was invisible, everyone did. It was hard to miss a floating pair of clothes. But it was also hard to notice her.

She envied Mina for that bright noticeable skin, and Momo for that amazing body of hers. Hagakure didn't even know what her own body looked like, and could only guess based on her clothes and other factors like weight and height.

From what she could tell she was pretty average.

She was jealous of pretty much everyone just for the fact that they could simply be seen. They didn't have to attempt to wear flashy outfits to earn a complement.

Hagakure gave up on her hair at this point, who cares how neat it was if no one could see it?

She needed someone to blame this horrible quirk on, but that wouldn't be fair to her parents. Of course, that didn't stop her from complaining to them every chance she got when she was spiteful, but they took it to stride.

Man, she didn't deserve such good parents, going out to buy her all of her neon outfits just to try to squeeze the life out of her insecurities.

Then came the dorms.

It was fun, for once in high school she was included. She knew she was one of the more bubbly people in the class, it was hard to turn off that personality from middle school. If she was quiet she would just be forgotten.

But in this class, she knew that wouldn't happen. It was Diffrent. But she liked being happy, so she continued on.

Then came second semester, picture day.

The day Hagakure possibly hated the most.

"Picture day next Monday during hero training, wear anything besides the school uniform and I'll have you head." Aizawa announced, causing a ripple of conversation through the room.

"Ooh I'm going to curl my hair!" Mina cheered.

"Isn't you hair already curly?"

"Shut up Kaminari let me have this."

Asui turned back to Uraraka "what are you going to do- ribbit?"

The other student shrugged, twirling her hair with her finger. "Oh I-I don't know I'll have to see?"

"Ohhh you should let us help you get ready!" Mina squealed, the other girls nodding in agreement. At this point the boys learned to ignore their yelled conversations from across the room.

"That is a wonderful idea!" Momo chimed in "all of you girls can meet me in my room before school!"

Jiro shrugged, feet kicked up on her desk. "I don't really care, but okay." She jabbed Kaminari for changing the song they were listening to.

"How about you Hagakure?" Mina asked, all heads turning to her.

For once she was glad she was invisible so the others couldn't see the tears rimming her eyes. She shook her head, then remembered that they couldn't see the movement. "Uhh, n-no I'm... busy."

They all looked to each other doubtful, even some of the boys who overheard quirked an eyebrow. "Busy doing what?" Jiro decided to ask.

"I'm... studying! Yeah."

Even Bakugou narrowed his eyes, which was weird. He usually stayed out of all class conversations, barley even paying attention. Hagakure didn't like his crimson gaze on her, it felt as if he couldn't see through her, somehow looking her straight in the eye.