Midoriya- Unspoken sorry's

It was needless to say that Midoriya and Bakugou had one of the most complex relationships possibly in the entire school of UA. The other students of class 1-A took note of this and pointedly did not stick their noses into that, not wanting to get blown up or worse.

Though sometimes Kaminari would pester Bakugou about it, and those times was when Bakugou would grow quiet and ignore him for a week.

The select few who knew about their past, Kirishima, Todoroki, and Uraraka, also minded their business. They got to experience different perspectives though, Todoroki silently absorbed as Bakugou pushed Midoriya away.

Uraraka watched as Midoriya still harbored some of his skittish traits around the blonde.

And Kirishima experienced Bakugou's regret.

It took a long while in their relationship for Bakugou to build up his trust and take down his walls to actually let Kirishima know about it.

And even then his responses were short and not very informational.

Dating Bakugou, Kirishima had learned to read between the lines.

Bakugou wasn't ready to say sorry now, maybe he never would, his pride got in the way too much to allow that.

But Midoriya and Kirishima understood in his silent actions, with the way he tried not to raise his arms around Midoriya anymore or how he avoided talking to him.

Though Midoriya didn't want to just avoid Bakugou for the rest of his life, he wanted to mend their friendship and make it a real one this time.

So he would start in baby steps.

"Hey, mom!" Midoriya called, setting his backpack down. He had returned to his Mothers apartment for the weekend.

"Welcome!" Inko called from the kitchen "how was your week?"

"It was good!" Izuku replied, a smile splitting his freckled face "Kacchan is coming over for dinner tonight!'

"Wha-" The sound of a pan crashing to the floor could be heard.

———-

Bakugou eyed the new message on his phone apprehensive, scoffing at Deku's contact.

He had blocked him but recently unblocked him, yet every week the other had not failed to invite him over for dinner.

And every week he had declined.

Eijiro's words echoed in his head "making amends is probably too much for you right now, but you can slowly start to befriend him, take baby steps."

So here Katsuki was, gritting his teeth and typing out a reply instead of ignoring Deku like normal.

Bakugou: 'Be there tonight at six o'clock sharp, don't let auntie Inko even touch the stove ill do the cooking.'

Bakugou smirked, imagining the nerd's face as the typing box appeared then disappeared multiple times.

Nerd: 'Of course!!"

Bakugou left him on read and set down his phone to ponder over his life choices.

From next to him, Kirishima snorted "You look like you just had a conversation with your mom."

"It was worse than that," Bakugou said flatly, pinching the bridge of his nose.

Kirishima's eyebrows rose to his hairline "You were talking to Midoriya?"

Bakugou didn't respond, but his boyfriend pressed more "what was that about?"

"He asked me to have dinner at his place like he always does."