1 "Daichi Fujioka The Rich Kid"

Hey there, I'm Rei Sakaki. Age:17; Grade:High school?; Likes: Bananas, strawberries, Flowers, Sweets, Being alone; Dislikes: Being with a lot of people, Attention, Medicine, Vegetables, Selfish rich people. By the way. I am a boy. I'm not girly, I'm manly.

Today the teacher said we were going to get a new transfer student. A rich kid. The moment I heard the word "rich" I froze. I hated rich people. In my old schools, there were a lot of rich kids whose parents were billion or millionaires. They always bragged in my face how their dad got them this, and that. I was always laughed at, being the center of entertainment and humiliation for them rich kids. They made fun of how us, poor kids were to lazy to work and get money. I never argued with them, instead I always ran off, being left alone.
***
"Ok, everyone sit down! Be respectful to the new transfer student. His name is, Daichi Fujioka. His father is a very rich man, he has high expectations for his son to get good grades, so do not fool off too much with him okay. You may come in now Daichi."

As the new kid walked in all of the girls stood up and ran to Daichi. Turns out he's handsome, to the girls. To the guys, they were all gossiping, jealous of Daichi's handsomeness. I felt myself blushing. Why....I....I thought he was kinda handsome....what is wrong with me?! Am I...turning gay?....no no...... I slapped myself hard on the cheeks. Good thing nobody noticed.... A few seconds after the teacher let us have a little fun with the new kid, he all quieted us down and said,

"Daichi, would you like to share anything about yourself?"

The new kid took a deep breath, stood up straight and said,

"Yes, thank you everyone for being so kind to welcome me. I just would like to say, I look forward to working with all of you. I hope we can get along together fine and that you would accompany me every step of the way."

"Tch."
I said under my breath, but apparently the whole class heard it and they turned to me. Daichi changed his expression and now has an amusing smirk on his face.

"Ahem!"
The teacher screeched out suddenly.
"You will not speak illy of Mr. Fujioka's son, Rei!"

"You only say that cause he's rich!" I shouted out. I heard gasps and gossiping happening. I didn't care. I ran out of the classroom into the garden far away from the main school building, my humiliating past coming back to haunt me.
****
As I sat in the garden full of beautiful and different kinds of flowers, I looked up at the sky. A beautiful blue, mixed with the color of orange in it. I tried to find some images that the clouds had formed, but I had no luck. They all looked like a squished glob to me. Just like my past. I wouldn't have realized that I had fallen asleep if someone's hand wouldn't have touch my shoulder.

"......hello..."
Someone whispered....

"Mom...." I whispered back, touching someone's cheek. The next moment, I realize I'm awake and that Daichi, was in front of me. With a surprised expression. I looked at the hand that was connected to my arm and that was on his cheeks. My face got red and I screamed out,

"I-i I wasn't fully awake!!! I-I'm....not gay...or anything..." As I averted my gaze away from him. I stood up and dusted my clothes. Then walked away.

"Wait, your Rei, am I right? The person who ran out of the classroom like that."

"......." I replied. Suddenly Daichi grabbed my wrist and stopped me from my escape. I turned around with an embarrassed and confused look.

"D-d-don't touch me!!!!" I said screaming out, as I harshly slapped away his hand. I saw that the look on his face told me, that I had hurt his feelings. I was flustered and didn't know what to do. So I just turned around and walked away......