6 "Once An Enemy, Now A Lover"

"Hey."

"......u-ugh..."

"Hey.. Hey.. Wake up." A familiar voice called out to me, as a gentle hand caressed my cheek. "..Wake up, Rei..." The voice called out to me again, and as I slowly opened my eyes, somebody' s lips had gently dug into mine. Realizing who's lips that was, and what was happening, I pushed him back, but was weak, because of the injury earlier. Looking around I realized that I was on a King-sized bed, in a fancy room that was as tall as a T-Rex and large as high school cafeteria.

"W-what are you.. doing.." I shrieked out, my voice cracking up. Receiving no answer, I was about to say something else, but was embraced with a warm hug, by my enemy. Daichi.

"...Rei. I.. Love.. You..", Daichi whispered warmly as he hugged me and squished me, afraid that something might happen to me. "L-let.. g-g....", I saidbut then stopped my voice fading away. I couldn't argue, or do anything back to him.. Because, his voice... Daichi's voice was so warm and loving that I was amazed. And I felt so protected, that I couldn't move. One minute had passed and I was still in my enemy's arms. I was not flustered that much anymore and regained my confidence in order to say, "Let, go of me."

"No.. I'm not letting you go."

"You're my enemy, I can't love you, and you can't love me either.. So please.. Let me go. I don't want another broken heart again." I said realizing tears had flown down from my eyes. I was sitting there with no reply, and no movement, until a second later Daichi let me go. He looked at my crying face, and wiped my tears away. And instead of actually letting me go, he hugged me once again. "Why won't you accept me. Rei? I do truly love you.." Daichi cried out. What should I do.. Should I trust him. What If I do. Is he just like the others. Is he a liar. A faker. Or...Does he actually love me? I don't know what to do. I don't want to have a broken heart again.

"...Y-you.. love me.. But I'm not sure I love you. What will you do about that. Daichi." I said saying his name for the first time. Which I think made him really happy, because he let me go and was smiling brightly.

".. I don't care if you don't love me, if I could just be with you, that's enough for me. It's because... I Love You, Rei." And with those words of my enemy, I accepted him. I accepted Daichi. After a few minutes of crying and hugging. I realized that I had forgotten about someone. Who thought I was special and that was special to me. Tahiro. I had forgotten all about my boyfriend.

"...W-wait. Daichi.. I have a boyfriend. Tahiro."

"Can't you forget about that guy for a second and just think about me, Rei?" Daichi said feeling hurt, as he let me go, and held my hands.

"But.. Daichi.. He's dear to me... I can't forget about him. What if I was with him, and I forgot about you? Wouldn't you feel hurt?" I asked, trying to reason with Daichi. Who was now understanding a bit. ".... Fine, Rei. You stay here, and my butler will bring some food for you, I'll go look for you boyfriend.."

"U-um.. Are you sure? You two don't get along that well."

"Rei. Since I'm doing this for you, don't worry, I'll bring him to you.."

"...Thank you Daichi." I whispered smiling at him as he smiled back. Around Daichi, I feel protected and safe. But around Tahiro, I feel like I'm having little bit more fun. Even though I both like them. I feel different things for them... What would Tahiro think of me when he finds out that I love another man, rather than just him..