5 "Tahiro Hit Me"

I sat in my seat, looking happy as ever. But no body noticed, except for one person. Daichi. And once he noticed how happy I was, as I stared at Tahiro, his face looked pissed off like CRAZY! He went up to me where I was happily in love land and slammed my desk, making the whole lot class including me freeze. I stared at the hands that slammed my desk, and up at Daichi, who right now looked like Medusa..

"......u-um..", I said a little bit terrified and kind of nervous. "Do-do... You need anything?" I asked my words not clearly coming out. Just as Daichi was about to say something, Tahiro barged in and stood in front of me.

"Excuse me. Do you need anything?" Tahiro asked his eyes focusing on Daichi as he repeated my words. "Yes. I do, and it is none of your business." Daichi said, not afraid to stand up to Tahiro. "Particularly speaking, it is actually my business, since I'm Rei's boyfriend." Tahiro said, smirking. That seemed to shut Daichi, and the whole class up.

"......" Daichi said, looking at Tahiro who's face perverted as ever. "...Meet me at the garden during break." Daichi said aiming his words to me, instead of the perverted looking person in front of him.

"Why do you want him to go there huh?" Tahiro said as he moved closer to Daichi and put on an annoyed face. Ahhh~ he can put on so many faces >.< Daichi~

".. None of your business."

"I told you spoiled rich boy. It IS my business" Tahiro said, rudely

"...Y-you...guys please stop..." I said, my voice coming out like a whisper

"...Fine it's cause you asked.." Tahiro said as he gave me a smile and went back to his seat.

"Remember Rei." Daichi whispered, as he also went back to his seat.

*****

It was break time, and Tahiro and Daichi was nowhere to be seen. I slowly got up from my seat and walked to the garden, where I was asked to come. And there, I saw the two guys that had been arguing earlier, arguing again. But right now, there were two men in black suits, standing and guarding Daichi as they tortured Tahiro.

"Let go of me you assholes!" Tahiro screeched out, as one of the guys grabbed Tahiro by the arm.
"L-let go of him!!!!" I screamed out as I ran to Tahiro. One of the black suited guys was just about to punch me but Daichi commanded them to stop.

"..W-why are you doing this." I said as I stared at Daichi with cold eyes, which made him flinch and look away.

".. I need to talk to you. In private" Daichi said, as he grabbed one of my arms.

"He's not going anywhere." Tahiro said as he pulled m other arm. "Tahiro, it's okay, let me go"

"No."

"Tahiro." I said

"NO REI!!! I told you no!!M why don't you listen to me?!!" Tahiro said as he uncontrollably and crazily punched my face. I fell to the floor with a plop, and layer there, blood spurting out of my nose and mouth.

"...R-Rei... Rei... Rei... REI!!!" Tahiro cried out, as he ran to my side. "This.. Is all my fault.. I-it's.. my fault.. N-no..." Tahiro mumbled as he ran away. Which left me with the two suited guys, and Daichi, who had no idea what just happened.